NHL playoffs 2016

I wasn’t going to bring up either OT game last night…

Now THAT was the effort I have (and I’m sure many many Blues fans) have ben waiting for in a critical series-shifting win. I didn’t know how they’d handle the OT loss the other night w a chance to go up 3-1. Handled it like bosses. One more step this round.

1 Like

LOLZ! A St. Louis TV station was interviewing some victorious Blues fans in Dallas this afternoon when someone decided to drop by

2 Likes

I smell a dive…

Nah.

I just now noticed the Pens are up on the Caps 3-1. Damn, that’s a shocker.

Sharks looking good. I don’t think they’re going to blow it this time. Jones is focused and Pavelski is on fire. Moving Marleau to the 2nd line made a big difference too. I can’t see the Preds overcoming a 3-2 deficit 2 Series in a row.

Sigh. Adios Isles. I used to love those guys back in the Potvin, Bossy, Trottier days. Something about a hockey team in Tampa just never seemed right to me. Never thought I’d see the day I would actually have to root for the Penguins. Maybe the Caps can still pull it off.

I think Tampa is a smug team. It starts with that shit-eating coach Cooper. Surprised their GM would put up with that.

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to Yzerman wearing anything but the Red Wings logo. Maybe when Holland finally retires they’ll bring him in.

Sharks are looking like a team that wants to start vacation sooner than later…

We’ll see, man. I think the Sharks will prevail. Not so sure about my Blues. I’ve been dejected so many times, I have no choice but to assume the worst. I did, however, predict the Blues would win in 7… so I’m not complaining.

Bluuuuuuuueeeeeeeesssssss! 5-1 third period game 7! Congrats!

1 Like

It’s played after the eighth win of a playoff run in Detroit, may it bring the Blues the same luck.

WHOOOOOOOAAAAA WE’RE HALFWAY THERE
https://youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk

1 Like

Thanks, man. It’s been 15 years since we’ve been to the conference finals and almost a half century since we’ve been to the Stanley Cup finals. Just maybe I’ll live long enough to taste what you’ve grown accustomed to.

6-1 in a game 7 is pretty impressive…

I mean it’s not 7-0 but it’s good.

Accustomed to, Wings fans are ready to hang Ken Holland. That big silver thing hasn’t been around lately

Go Sharks!!!

See, now if you want the cup you’re gonna have to stop being nice to other board members. You’d much rather lean on the Preds D men who haven’t yet been leaned on with your big mean forwards than a talented enough to win Sharks team.

LOL… believe it or not, I figured the Blues would have a better chance against the Sharks… but you make a good point. Plus, I just might be able to swing a ticket and trip up to SJ. Nashville is kind of out of the question.