We could all help Clueman get that down payment togther

I’m Jeff. I think Clue should get conservative friends, because then he’d get money because I am the authority on who should give money, even though I’m a conservative and won’t do as I say conservatives would do, because reasons and I like to harp on people but not do what I tihnk they and also conservatives should do that I won’t do even though I think I fit one or the other of those categories of what people should do that I won’t.

3 Likes

Uh, are you still talking?

1 Like

I will take that to heart once you yourself donate.

1 Like

Just between you and me, did you ever get anything from me other than I was a single mom with a modest income?

Excuse me, but Clue had something to say to you. How long are you going to run?

Why so emo, friend?

Clue had something to say to him. And he hasn’t responded.

Were you aware of that?

You mean big old Teddy Bear Clue asked the board tough guy he man a question, and he’s too skeered to answer? That seems strange.

I agree it’s rather odd.

Clue wants him to STFU and get off his thread. But, he’s too much of a mouse to confront Clue and too much of a internet badass to let it go.

What kind of friends do you have, if any?

My friends talk to me on the phone, visit my home, break bread with me…I have done that with no one on any board, forum, etc. other than Flannel or Oddzy. Clue is an acquaintance, a dear man from what I know online, but in no way would anyone with a pea brain call us “friends”.

You are making an issue out of nothing.

But that’s because YOU’RE nothing. You can’t even get simple facts correct. You’re a nobody in the real world. So you come online and think being a bastard with everyone makes you interesting.

It just makes you an ass.

If Clue has a problem with you and not me, what are you doing? Using up oxygen and patting yourself on the back for a response?

Show me you have some cojones and have a real answer, coward.

So why are you taking up this screed, then?

1 Like

Why are you so emotionally involved in this? Huh? Can you answer that?

1 Like

Wait, I thought you weren’t friends, which is it?

1 Like

These two poasts were a mere 9 minutes apart.

1 Like

He’s as bad as Boob was…what can I do to help?

Oh yeah, fuck you, Walmart, blah, blah, fuck you…

You’re quite uncharitable to DM.

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD you’re still too cowardly to face up to Clue…the man you obviously care so much about.

1 Like

Why don’t you have a meltdown over it?

1 Like

Of course not, you’re a complete asshole and are actually USING an amputee to troll

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!

just askin’

Actually I’m having a meltdown over it right now.

I just had to pass on a sweet gig at a radio station in Morgantown