We could all help Clueman get that down payment togther

for a van, couldn’t we?

Anyone want to join me?

http://www.gofundme.com/qymy9s

I think it’s a great idea. Good for you.

So, add to the pot.

I just might.

I did when he posted it last month. I just want to challenge everyone to add what they can.

1 Like

Good for you!

@Theodore_Clueman I just went and tried to donate, filled out my info then it wouldn’t let me… I got this in a pop up window.

Campaign Not Ready There’s an issue with this Campaign Organizer’s account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account.

Fixed

And thank you all!

It takes me further through process now, but it sucks they have no paypal option, that’s how I was going to do it. I don’t have a credit or debit card.

Clue…I’d be happy to help in multiple ways. One way is changing your backstory to make it more appealing and “sexy” if you will.

Sometimes it takes a little bit of marketing. I’m also going to pass this story on as well.

1 Like

I think you should let Oak help you out on this and include a real photo of yourself instead of that stock image.

Go for it I tend to write in facts and be boring

I’ll pm you some narrative fairly soon. I got a couple of things I’m working on this morning…

Killer

Aren’t you a Veteran?

2 Likes

Hey, Billdo, how about stickying this for those who pop by infrequently to see?

Not sure how pinning topics works here, I tried, I noticed it looks like it went to the top then moved down on the main page for me but that might depend on if you’ve already seen it or not etc.

It doesn’t seem to stay at the top, I’ve posted in 4 threads and in my feed they are all above this one.

If you are looking at the CBT category, it stays at the top. If you (like me) look at “latest” poasts, it has its ordered place in the time sort, and is thus not pinned.