We could all help Clueman get that down payment togther

I dunno, I always just click the logo to “return” So I guess that takes me to “Latest Posts”

Disappointing. Not even $5? Really, people? What difference does it make whether or not you know Clue in real life? Forego your Starbucks for two days. Jesus.

Matched ya and will try to think of a way to get the word out to a wider audience… or maybe come up with a viral stunt like homeless piano man to kick start things. I also bought a few extra lottery tickets. If I win I will buy you the freaking van… seriously.

5 Likes

dont you own a photography business?

Could we please keep this thread about Clue’s van, and not use it to argue about stupid shit?

1 Like

I think that’s a good idea.

I think you should state a figure of how much you need… figure out how much you need for the down payment on one (and add some more on too for things like taxes, license and registration, insurance, etc etc. etc. and maybe even a month or two padding on the payment to stick in the bank.)

And determine if you really need a “Mobility” Van or if just a normal van of some sort could work. If you looked at Mobility vehicles you know the whole “Mobility” business is like a license to steal, they get obscene money for those things.

1 Like

Here’s an ankle biter nearby that has raised over $2k…

http://www.gofundme.com/yb3ub5w

You need a story that pulls at their heart strings… you could say you got beaten up by a gang of thugs and left in the ditch to die and they took everything you had including your van with a big confederate flag emblazoned on the side.

1 Like

The cheapest one I’ve found so far was a 95 Chrysler and it was 9500.

I do need a mobility van…Yeah the minute you add mobility to it the price jumps making them actually unaffordable to most people unless they have money.

I agree. I am chewing on it some. Got a few.pieces of info.from him.

Thought about the.outdoorsman firefighter angle…now he.just needs mobility to work, etc…

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking you probably need at least a ramp of some sort, and maybe a raised roof to fit the chair inside.

And his Veteran status too, I’m sure you’re already on that.

I don’t use that…Vet to me means you fired shots in anger and I never did.

1 Like

use it man, you earned it, fuck it.

2 Likes

I understand, but in this post 9/11 world, being a Vet is supposed to mean something and we’re all supposed to “support our troops etc”, I’d use it. Not your fault you didn’t get to kill any slopes or anything.

Tell them you killed thousands of gooks for Merica during your two tours of Nam in the Marine Core… they’ll love that shit…

2 Likes

I wish I.better understood where you’re coming from.with that.

I’m a Cold Warrior dude just like you.

We don’t get no respect.

1 Like