Vote for Bernie!

Oh, of course. Backpedal, but never admit you’re full of shit. ABC is not the only outlet that underreported on Bernie.

There are only two Democratic candidates of note. Why should Hillary get ten times as much coverage as someone who is running almost even with her.

Yes, I think Cruz should get as much coverage as Trump. So should all the other CON candidates of note.

Never mind that Hillary’s coverage is largely negative…but you need a brain to figure out no one wants the negativity.

Well, if you had bothered to read the research, you’d know.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has been the second most newsworthy candidate
(121 mins), with an additional 88 mins devoted to the controversy over
her e-mails as Secretary of State and 29 mins to the investigations into
the Benghazi Consulate attack.

You need to get on your hands and knees and kiss Issa’s ass.

1 Like

So?

She’s fucking dumb

What do you mean “So?”

Do you not understand what the NEWS is? News is something newsworthy.

Bernie doing a Marco Rubio bitching about the billionaire class isn’t news… after we’ve heard about it the first time.

That’s why you watch cable news for political coverage. They have pundits to talk about what the size of Bernie’s gatherings compared to Hillary’s mean. That isn’t “hard” news. That’s opinion.

2 Likes

DUH! Thinking is hard work.

You can rationalize and justify all you want. It does not change the fact that over and over, there have been news reports about the primaries that mention all the CONs, and then only Hillary as the “presumed nominee” for the Dems. Over and over they have said that, as if Bernie couldn’t possibly challenge her – even as if he wasn’t a candidate at all. IMO, that is an abdication of responsibility by the 4th estate. But you and your sycophantic Fox “News” hound probably don’t believe in the 4th estate. Or even democracy, if we get right down to it.

I agree that you make an ass of yourself.

And you can resort to vague in… oh wait you just did.

I’ve already pointed out your selective support of democracy in the past. If you really believed in it, then you would have raised hell about the courts overturning Prop 8, because that is a direct repudiation of democracy. So how about stop using it as a prop? Please?

At this point right now, people keep talking about national polls. Oh, Sanders is close to Clinton in the national polls. But those don’t matter. Because we don’t have national votes for presidents. Why aren’t all the Bernie supporters talking about state polls and super delegates?

1 Like

Anyway, I’m voting for Bloomberg. I don’t even like the guy, but at least he’s not a cartoon character.

Bloomberg’s not a cartoon character? If you say so, Dingleberry.

Bloomie wants to take yer gunz away, Oh yeah and yer big gulp!

1 Like

I am so fired up with this Bernie as savior shit, just like people reacted to Obama.

I’m seriously thinking about volunteering for a campaign and I plan on working with those “ESL” moron"fucks from Latin America that can vote.

1 Like

Yeah. Bernie’s just like Obama Obama was a one-term senator whose ego propelled him to run, and his speech writers helped him win.

Sanders is a lifetime public servant whose voting record tells you everything you need to know about him. Supporting him for president IS INDEED exactly the same as supporting a guy with no voting record and great speech writers.

I’m sorry you’re stupid. I REALLY am.

I said that the way the public is reacting is the same…not the candidates.

IMO…Bernie is TOO old to run for POTUS.

Never mind that he’s completely out of touch with reality.

and he’s too old.

He is very old.