Vote for Bernie!

Unicorns.

Um, possibly people who saw it happening. The MSM knows that tens of thousands of people are showing up everywhere Bernie goes, and they have to report on SOME of it. That doesn’t mean they haven’t given the vast majority of the air time to everyone else but Bernie.

If you don’t recognize that there has been a media blackout on Bernie, you’re nothing but a dupe.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12670608_10153411241952914_2715693946354331289_n.jpg?oh=bb6bd98750d69d5367ed96f686411c93&oe=57713D6F

I know. If everyone isn’t fixated on what you’re fixated on, then it’s a blackout.

2 Likes

Dawgwood, I’ve noticed you haven’t posted your indignation over that mass assault against the white womans by the brown mens, so what’s your deal, are you in favor of mass assaults, or what?

I see someone tag teaming.

1 Like

I call it projection.

no yuo

Oddly enough, one sees a lot of that hereabouts.

But only a certain group whines about it while engaging in it.

1 Like

As in Post #66, above?

No, that’s a triple team as I piled on with a rec.

1 Like

Which one is Post #66? It goes from 51 to 71.

This post ^^^ is post #73. You can count back to 66. I don’t have a clue what is wrong with your computer, though.

Yeah, I notice you guys whine when I turn your rules back on you.

Perhaps you forgot yourself for a moment and welcomed 52 through 70 into your home, knowing they were Arabic numerals you probably thought they were asylum seekers.

1 Like

No, I’ve never noticed the counter on the right side. I was looking at the post count when quoting.

So, you don’t believe researchers who claim what I say is the truth? You don’t believe it because if someone sees something you don’t see, then that thing doesn’t exist. In your illogical mind, anyway.

What researcher are you referring to?

1 Like

Oh yeah, Bernie got 20 seconds on ABC. Besides finding that a little hard to believe, it’s also cherry picking - Sanders got as much coverage as Ted Cruz did, using the research cited in the Salon article.

Noticeably under-covered have been the current second-placed candidate
in each party’s national opinion polls: Ted Cruz has attracted only 21
mins, Bernie Sanders only 20 mins.

Were you lamenting the Ted Cruz blackout? LMAO

This just goes to show that Salon Progs are manipulative lying assholes… just like their hero Bernie.