Shit, just found my dream home

Check out how much property it is, don’t know how big it is exactly, an acre maybe? The square I’d have is at the bottom up until where you see they’ve got like a field behind me.

lol yeah that’s what I was referring to…

My gf and I went over to her grandparents earlier to talk to him about it, that guy is a house flipping mofo… he gets a new house every couple years, really nice houses and makes them super nice… He just got him a new one in March, first time I’ve seen it, super nice place, huge house, probably a $300k or more home which out here is a lot, already nice but he goes in and totally redoes them, he has most of it done already, anything that isn’t like new gets replaced… huge piece of property, that goes way way back, with a couple sheds and a big nice barn… he also bought the piece of property next to it in the deal so nobody else could… for like $56k… unreal… but I guess that’s what you can get done if you have cash on hand.

Anyways, they thought the house I’m looking at is a steal, and a good idea for us, he told me when I manage to get a hold of the realtor that has it, tell her I’ll be there in 3 hours, check it out, sign a contract and give her some earnest money…

WTF did everyone go on vacation or what? Banker is gone until next week, real estate lady doesn’t answer her phone or respond to emails, the fucking real estate company she works at doesn’t answer their phone at 10am. This shit is irritating, I want my shitty house.

4 Likes

It probably sounds crazy but with that much land I think I would make an outdoor shower or maybe even place a tub, with curtains if needed. You can remain surprisingly warm, even in the winter. I went to a ski resort once with an our door heated pool. The environment around your head remains warm.

A redneck swimming pool sounds nice but I don’t wan the whole town over at my house.

1 Like

I’m starting to think Billdo and FRW are the same person but alternate personalities

Why do you say that? I’m not pretending to be white or anything.

Fuck fuckers finally got through and someone has already bought it… guess I’ll keep my eye out and try to stack a little cash…

Been keeping an eye on this one too… it doesn’t have hardly any info about it though, it’s on a 6 acre lot. $24,000.

Shit man, you can’t get a fucking 1 bedroom apartment with 24k dollars here

I should sell all my shit here and move to somewhere in the US and work with growing weed

1 Like

right there is a farm ready to go, hell you probably couldn’t throw up a new barn like that one in the back for much less than $20k…

It seems like the real estate bubble has exploded in the US

In Vancouver, you can’t get a studio for 5 times that.

@rancidmilko @Starling

It’s the same way here if you want to live in Shitcago… if you’re ok with a rural environment though like I am, you can pick up shit dirt cheap… if you’re looking for a great job and shit though out in these places, you’re going to have to create your own.

It’s still a buyers market, especially in the MW. Now is the time to buy.

I live in Podunk and you can’t even buy a single wide trailer in a park for $24,000 nevermind acreage.

I think your podunk is maybe a lot warmer than my podunk?

1 Like

What am I looking at here? Is that another house on the left? If I was still a smoker I would find that porch very attractive, good for other stuff too though.

They just listed this one as an auction and have more photos etc. that’s another property on the left. 2500 sq ft, 5 bedroom house, big metal building and another smaller shed/garage behind it.

I bet it goes cheap, I wouldn’t want to have to maintain and heat that big ass house though.

1 Like