Shit, just found my dream home

Just your average hard midwest monsanto water, I don’t drink the town water there, I think kidney disease etc. might be rampant among a lot of the farmers.

Oh and everything is like 35 miles away…

1 Like

Check out the yard… it goes way back there, plus it has another half that behind the house, there’s room to have a farmer drop a disc for a big spot, a good sized greenhouse or two and some fruit trees/berry bushes… Plus I could probably give the bank that owns the gas station a few dollars and setup a veggie stand in their parking lot… at the 4 way stop, the busy place in town.

1 Like

What do you mean, dark block? No street lights?

Yeah there’s not a lot of street lights there… like there’s probably one at the end of the block at the intersection.

This whole town is right out of the 1950’s.

Looks fantastic. Looks like you could grow just about anything.

1 Like

I’m so there already, going to work on the financing today and hopefully snatch it up quick, but it will probably be fall before we move.

Don’t get me wrong, the place we have is definitely a little nicer, in a nice neighborhood, with lots of nice neighbors, right next door, there’s more jobs around here but I don’t want any of them. I like it, but it really sucks spending most of your money on fucking housing… it’s not that fucking nice. Plus I hate this everyone in a huge hurry to go nowhere shit around here, costs out the ass, crime out the ass just a few blocks away… half the town is fucking ghetto to the max. Fuck this shit, I’m working on moving to the country and eating lots of peaches.

3 Likes

Make them throw in the riding mower

1 Like

holy shit, I was street viewing around town there and ran across this one… is that a fucking dog house on the sidewalk? Love the tarp window too… but hey, they gots DISH Network…

I see they haven’t gotten very far with their worn out tire Collection, they must not have lived there very long, is the house a Repo?

I don’t think anyone would want to repo this one.

1 Like

Throw this out back…LOL

1 Like

So I called the bank today and the bank manager guy who has given me two loans in the past on a yay/nay basis… was out until middle of next week… so I was talking to his assistant, young kid, showed him the place, etc. he thought it was a steal too… So he’s like can you come in and get the loan applications and all that shit? I’m like man, do I really have to fill out applications and shit, Calvin has given me 2 loans in the past one for a house and one for a car on a yes or no basis, no applications or bs like that, I think this place will be gone quick and need to snatch it up ASAP… he’s like yeah but there’s all these federal regulations on home loans that we have to follow now… but he might be able to do something for you… So fuck me… thanks a lot LIBS… lol

Troll Valhalla was run out of a place like that.

Smart guy, fuck paying a fortune for some house that they’re going to steal from you in the end anyways.

Another great thing about this place is you could probably just go throw something like that up on it, no permits, nothing, and nobody would say shit except… oh he’s probably growing weed in there. lmao I’d ask the village people first though and I imagine the response would be something like why you asking us? Put er up…

1 Like

I would put up a large grape arbor along with the fruit trees and the garden. That’s just a personal preference.

1 Like

Definitely plenty of grapes, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries (even though I don’t really like blackberries) and strawberries… probably a few apple trees, and some peach trees, millions of peaches. I’m thinking that type of stuff behind the house… which has a lot of room too.

If I get it, I’ll probably remove whatever trees are in the middle on the side section and have a farmer bring a tractor over and disc it all the way back for the first year and plant that whole fucking thing…

Peaches for free?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

2 Likes