Public apology to Gypsy

Oh, the real opinion starts coming out. You should have started there from the beginning.

I would have had SOME respect for your thoughts.

That you hide behind some ID to “talk” to me says a lot about you, pussy.

If it was so incredibly personal why did you drag it across the board for weeks, months on end?

Fuck off bitch. Just like you, she wouldn’t leave me the fuck alone.

She came to the boards looking for trouble.

And it’s totally irrelevant to the board now.

FACT

Right. Everyone here knows that’s the case.

It wasn’t that long ago where I offered a detente and you said you weren’t “finished” with me.

Do you deny this?

You offered a detente accompanied by a refusal to admit you had been a flaming fucking bitch to me. I didn’t accept detente without admission of guilt. Spinning it any other way won’t make it true.

You think I’ve denied that I’m a bitch to you?

ROFLMAO…

What I won’t do is apologize…clearly you don’t understand “detente”. Moron, we don’t have to be friends to be on the same board without feuding.

And no one gets to use me as a whipping post arrogantly declaring that they’re not “done” with me. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Huh?

Reading is fundamental.

Yeah. And so is writing clearly.

What was that you posted a day or so ago?

i’m on a troll board, I don’t have to blah, blah, blah, blah

That’s clear if you have half a brain.

This is horseshit!

And YOU are responsible for most of it. You and your personal issues you couldn’t keep offline at the time.

Excuse me, but I have only one poast in the thread, fifty poasts ago, and I said nothing at all about you.

Blow it out your ass, lady.

1 Like

She was one of the nicest poasters on the boards. Especially over at YABB she played a pivotal role in my transition to civility.

1 Like

Gypsy’s existence on the boards had everything to do with you.

And we both know it.

You may not have noticed, but the OP is not ABOUT why or when Gypsy came to the boards, nor about why or when she left.

I find it quite tacky that you are attempting to assassinate her character (or mine, or whoever’s) in an attempt to deflect the topic away from that of the OP. This is only my third or so post in the thread; the thread isn’t about me, and I shan’t respond to any more of your bullshit trying to involve me in it. Go fuck yourself.

1 Like

If only you’d have practiced fucking yourself, none of this would be coming back to haunt you, old nasty bastard.

And if you had ANY balls you would not let your wife be used grind Lotus’ rusty axe.

I am not the one that keeps dragging Gypsy into current feuds.

Oak didn’t used to be such a hate-filled, bitter poster.

Something changed her.

Yeah, YOU all bitching at me constantly MIGHT have something to do with it.

I can go weeks without saying a damn thing to Lotus and she will bitch at me non-stop. No one EVER says anything about it. But you’ll all jump on my back for being better at being a bitch than poor widdle lotus poo…go fuck yourselves.

I get fucking tired of it…and so would you

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv8oklRLS71qmy0b0o1_500.gif

Maybe yer new avatar. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes