Public apology to Gypsy

In my life experience, it’s only white people that feel so privileged as to insult me to my face…I have to be stupid to be different than them, right?

That seems racist.

1 Like

You don’t think upper middle class whites are privileged?

Really?

We are all equal at the beach in our swimwear.

LMAO

LIBS…ask any person of color just how equal they feel

JESUS!

When did you become so racist? I didn’t know you were that way but now that I do I don’t like it very much. Racism is ugly and now you are too. :cry:

Seriously, you’re calling me a racist? I have been taking shit from white people since I was a little girl and I’m a racist because I am distrusting?

Good god, I’m done.

Maybe this isn’t the place for you since you hate white people…

Not liking several of you here doesn’t make me hate white people, you are an idiot.

I’m white so therefore I’m an idiot? OMG! Do you know how racist that is? Very!

You having fun yet?

I never said that, but people like you and several other assholes here won’t care.

I think TBD said you were the straightest shooter on the board.

I will say this to TBD or anyone, that’s close to the biggest pile of shit that was ever posted on these common boards.

You read that Dawg? You’re full of SHIT on this.

I don’t know what you are talking about. I think you need to sleep this one off Encina. You are so unhappy these days. You need to examine why that is rather than ask why I think I have a right to mention what anyone can see. End topic.

I think you should go cheerfully have sex with yourself.

O so it’s your sex life that has you so unhappy. Makes sense.

Sure, Jodie…that must be it.

God, I used to give you credit for being better than this crap you’re shoveling tonight.

I was wrong.

You brought it up. It must be what this is all about for you.

Uh huh. You’re a tool

You have no substance.

Everything is “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you’re not the same”

Man up, provide some real evidence of anything substantive or kindly, stop posting to me.

Deny that you are unhappy and under the influence on your Con “friends”. You have always preferred board Cons. You have given in and now you are one of them not merely their consort. How sad. Nothing more needs clarification.

I’m not unhappy.

I don’t prefer CONs. I prefer people that treat me with respect.

I have opinions on both sides of the political spectrum, and any HONEST person would admit it.

You are like Trump. Thin skinned and you attack anyone who disagrees with you as if it was a personal attack. That is why you have lost favor Encina. You can not handle relegation to anything less than royal status. People have tired of handling you with kid gloves. You need to grow up.
And just so no one’s name is sullied I will tell you again I am not who you imagine.

1 Like