NHL playoffs 2016

C’mon Blues, win game one in OT!

1 Like

Blues 1
Blackcocks 0

(this video doesn’t embed but seems to work on YT, trust me it’s funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDXwqksdiQ

1 Like

LOLOLOL … funny shit.

Sharks are 1/3 of the way to their collapsing point.

Well, if were looking at things historically, then the Blues have already reached their collapsing point :frowning:

We suck, SO HARD Though Abdelkader whomping on Blundin did give him movie star good looks

Add that melee to the epic fight library.

Fukking Blues up 2-1 with 4 minutes to play and lose 3-2. Fukk this challenge and replay bullshit.

Ssssssshhhhhhhaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkssssss.

How bout them Sharks? I dropped this on Kings fans on the Twitter last night

1 Like

We are now TWO thirds of the way toward our melting point!

Good day. Blues and Wings wins.

MUCH better effort, no passengers. Those are the young fast dangerous Wings. When they go they’re one of the fastest teams in the NHL. SO happy to see the Blues win. The PP goal by Schwartz late in the third is EXACTLY The winning/decision maker goal they haven’t gotten over the years.

I will say this, when they are losing there is NO BETTER place in all of sport to come home to and get the help of the ghosts and the greatest fan support. Getting back to Joe louis Arena has always been the best. Gonna miss that place after next year.
https://youtu.be/2Okl_dSyCL0

Also great to hear our old friend, the Great Bob Cole on CBC with the calls.

DM, I know, I know that feeling. It’s good. The air IS better when you wake up. You can enjoy it until game 5. The Wings, in the years between the 98 cup and thru 2001 had issues with the fifth game at home. You’d expect your team would come out and simply destroy the other team, leaving them in a pile of powder after tilting the ice for 60 minutes.

Game 5 at home can be very frustrating when you have this much at stake. Just be ready if the Blues don’t get up 3-0 in the first period. In clinching games Bowman used to tell his team to withstand the first ten minutes of the other team’s desperation and go from there which is the opposite of being at home where your team is expected to carry play.

But you better win it though, at all costs. Boot. Throat.

1 Like

Believe me, I don’t feel secure at all. Taking one out of three against the defending champion is no gimme… and the Blues have let me down so many times I’ve lost count. In fact, if it were to get to a game 7 I likely would not even watch. And then there are the next rounds. I care about nothing but a cup… or at least a finals appearance… something that has eluded me for almost half a century now. That is a long road with long odds.

THE HAWKS ARE TIRED AND YOU’RE UP 3-1…FINISH THEM NOW!!! GO GO GO . Don’t worry about getting hit the other way. They have what the Wings used to get, I’ve seen it up close. Every 4 or so yeears your legs give out. You’ve played year after year and round after round after round of INTENSE hockey and your legs go out.

In 1999 the Wings were looking for #3 in a row. They started out smashing their way to victory in their first six games, all easy wins. Then suddenly the legs gave out after the two cup wins, the year before that setting the regular season wins record and the first Colorado series and the year before that a trip to the final and a loss to NJ. Colorado beat them four in a row and they look just like the Hawks now. EXACTLY. They had played a LOT of hockey going into 99.

The Hawks have those exact same dead legs right now. If the Blues don’t get scared and they push they’ll win 6-2 tonight.

1 Like

I turned the game off and left for the mall. Fukk this shit. I ain’t going through this bullshit again.

Sharks are 4/3 of the way to their usual 1st-round chokepoint.

Well, congrats. If they get the Ducks I’m definitely expecting a longer series.

Anyway, the Blues are the new Sharks. I fully expect them to lose game 7 against the Hawks. I’m not even going to punish myself by watching… or even checking the live score.

2 Likes