Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

Neither of us has done any such thing, Starling. Your claim that you used my partial data as a foundation for a statement you made before I offered it seem at least a little suspect. The fact is you made an assumption and based your statement that whites commit more murders than muslims in the US on nothing (and please note that when you “ass u me”, you make an ass of yourself but it has no bearing upon me at all), or you’d be able to furnish your database as requested. You lied about needing time to return home and access it didn’t you, Starling. Do you lie often? I have actually, with limited data showed you that whites are less violent than other groups per capita, which is the only useful evaluation since population densities are necessarily taken to account. And why, Starling would I restrict or rescind the rights of the individual - the very foundation of American Liberalism, our Constitution, and way of life. You may have Nazi-like tendencies - I don’t, and I don’t see any others here calling for the people to be disarmed.
“No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms.
The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
“When the government fears the people there is liberty;
when the people fear the government there is tyranny.”

Perhaps a ferner just wouldn’t understand.
What is understood by all but you and your supporters is that your failure to support your claim is why you lose in debate.
One thing I do agree with you on though, is that your fans do have half a brain…and no more. :laugh.
btw - I have to say that although I do appreciate the role you played in driving BloatusBottom from the board, I find you to be boring and a general non-event. Now to those with half a brain, you may conjure a desirable image all lilly white, skin which blushes when kissed by the gentle loving rays of the sun, but my preferences are for darker women, so substance of post (in the absence of pics) takes on greater weight and I’d have to rate you low on substance.
Still waiting for the requested data, Starling. Starling - a pesty invasive species. An appropriate handle?

Data has been provided. Corrections to your ignorance have been made. I even see you’re starting to come around to the corrections. Yay!

Like I said earlier, I don’t like battling wits with unarmed men. You’re starting to make me feel like I’m committing intellectual child abuse.

Data provided. You also substantiated my point.

1. who said you did, and PS: as a Canadian you could not invite anyone into the US.
  2. actually I would up the number of shitty muslims to the full 1.6 billion. I find all radical conservatives shitty and wish they would all drop dead - what a better world it would be.
  3. yep - rooted in the KooKooranz.
    4)They certainly are - let’s hope the kill each other to the last member.
    5)Horrible, just horrible. When should I have mentioned that exactly. Perhaps I should re-read the rule book?
  4. No I didn’t :smiley:

To paraquote a fine upstanding poster.

I like pie.

How many murders are committed by muslims in the US, Starling? Please provide the data you used as a foundation for your original statement, and no - I do not have a greater chance of being killed by a white person while walking down a street. Wherever did you get that idea?

So the first 5 words of this quote weren’t written by you?

“Xtianity”, dimwit. Learn to read, huh. You know - you are starting to remind me of LotusBud - she too could not read or think her way out of a paper bag. Hey - did I mention, thanks for getting rid of her? :wink:

I know, Apey - you think she is pie, yet there is no real proof that “she” is even female.

Because there is a greater population of white people in America than Muslims and they whities account for over 45% of all murderers.

“Xtianity” is not “Christianity” in your world?

Who cares if I’m female? Does something hinge on having a vagina or not?

Your gender call out is cliche.

People who like pie care.

I’m not looking for a hot online date ya toad.

Of course not - If I meant Christianity, I’d have writ that and not Xtianity. Reading counts, Starling.

Wow! You’re a super moron.

Xtianity: 1634, from Christianity, replacing Christ with the abbreviation Xt (from Ancient Greek Χ ‎(Kh, the letter chi), the first letter of Χριστός ‎(Khristós, “Christ”) + t, the last letter of “Christ”). Compare the more common Xmas.

Not in my neighborhood.
but let me repeat - I am not for disarming any segment of the population, I do however, as I’ve said, wish some would just drop dead - like all monotheists would make a good start - I mean, maybe if god would do that.

Bye bye Christians then.

I really don’t think you can replace Christ in Christanity, Starling. LoLz

PS - Xmas denotes the commercialization of Christmas - the replacement of Christ by capitalism (maybe it should be $mas). LoLz again.

Bye Bye Xtians. Christians will be just fine.

Good thing - I think I have made it clear I am not interested in boring white girls.