Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-mom-killed-2-daughters-153117690.html

Mom: it’s your father’s birthday and your both hanging around the house today.

Daughters: no way. Fukk that. We’re going to the mall with friends.

Mom: no your not. You’re going to show some respect for your father. That’s final.

Daughters: fukk that shit. Dad split from us for 2 years and just now moved back in. We don’t owe him shit, bitch. We’re out of here.

Mom: only way you’ll leave here is in a body bag… and no you didn’t call me bitch.

Daughters: she’s just playing Taylor. Let’s go. Crazy cunt.

1 Like

NRA: No, we still believe that people with mental health issues should have free access to firearms.

And Terrorists, because every once in a blue moon someone might be accidentally put on a watch list!

And have no way to get off - took one guy 8 years

this is where your argument falls apart

they want to be able to put you on the list or take your gun with no recourse

what the fuck is wrong with you?

1 Like

Ask the people who were at the Pulse that night.

Tell me why it did not pass then?

Due process - ya get fuking none of it

I got nothing more to say

One gun shop turned him down. Why?

He went to another and was able to get a gun. Why?

1 Like

Irrelevant - and

you have no point

very un rabbit like

Quite relevant, quiote OBVIOUS, and it’s clear you have nothing more to say since you didn’t say anything.

It’s OK, they are with Harambe now.

You know I am right - no fucking due process - tell me you support that?

You’re out of your depth, 6.

PS: Maybe all muslims should be denied guns. It’s the religion of peace - what do they need guns for?

Bullshit - why the fuck do you think it did not pass?

get the fuck back in yer tent and take theR with ya

broke outa the same mold yas are

Hey hey hey there - I’m just returning a silly comment you had made to me. But I am in favor of disarming muslims and sending them packing back to Mecca.

So go to Orlando and tell the families and loved ones that the first gun shop had no business turning this guy away because due process, whatever their reason may have been which is not important obviously.

Do you support no due process or not - simple fucking question

maybe if the asshole fucking ag’s added that once you got on the list you had a chance of getting off it the bill would have passed

answer the question

So how would you have stopped this mass murderer?

All the young man really needed was to take an NRA Approved Safe Gun Handling Class.

How ya gona that - 5 small propane tanks would have caused worse chaos

how do the fuck do you stop mental cases?

They can take all the fucking guns from loonies as far as I care - just make sure you give them back if it ain’t a loonie and the fucking AG’s will not do that cause they want all the fucking guns

I fucking told you before I ain’t really a big fan of guns - but I know what will happen if AG’s get their way.

Do you fucking think for one second if I wanted to kill 50 people that I could not do it without guns?