Does radical Islam frighten you?

It’s disingenuous to look at radical islam vs white supremacy in this country and start counting after 9/11

what a joke.

We weren’t vigilant before the Japs bombed Pearl either so what is your point?

the Japs?

wow, just wow

If Japan still wanted to bomb us, I’d be worried.

You people are fucking certifiable.

1 Like

It’s disingenuous to include 9/11. 9/11 happened because Bushco let it happen. They got what they wanted from it. And they are no longer in the WH. So we haven’t had another 9/11.

But we have other kinds of mass violent events on a very regular basis. These events are sometimes inspired by radical Islam, but more often they are not.

Woah…you’re certifiable, Lotusbud.

WE HAD FORT HOOD TEXAS THAT OBAMA CLAIMED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

Which ones have shut down the country and have the television showing people reading names while ringing bells every year?

Can you fucking read, Doc?

I know we had Fort Hood. Where did I, or the researchers, say we didn’t?

Quit calling me a Doc. :rage:

Okay, Woody.

I’m a female, I don’t have a woody.

Word

Yup. Stating the facts does make one certifiable. In HolliWoody and Oak World, anywho.

The fact is besides the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, Islamic radical extremists have killed more Americans than any domestic terrorists.

Lotus doesn’t give a shit about the Americans that are killed unless CONs are somehow to blame.

Link to where I EVER said or even suggested that, Nutcase.

It’s how you BEHAVE that makes that obvious, whackjob.

Well, it’s kind of miraculous that something that is entirely untrue is obvious to you. Delusional. Claiming you can read minds, as usual.

You don’t care about Americans if it doesn’t fit your whackjob narrative.

You don’t have anything positive to say about Americans at ALL.

NEVER

Whatever you say, Sylvia Brown.

You should charge money. Set up one of those “Psychic Readings” shops in your living room. You wouldn’t have any repeat customers, because they’d figure out right away you don’t know what you’re talking about. But hey, you could make bank off the gullible first timers.