Does radical Islam frighten you?

It’s a yahoo article with no stats.

It said white supremacists and other non Muslims… read that as “urban dwellers.”

Actually I worry more about stupid people with CWP’s shooting at shoplifters in parking lots then anything else.

The article did not purposely leave out 9/11. It clearly says “since 9/11.” Gee, I wonder why, Miss “I know all there is to know about statistical research.”

Lotusbud:

This is the same shit Progs tried when it was pointed out that most worldwide terrorism is not done by Muslims. They would start bitching about Christians, when the studies showed separatists engaged in the most terrorists acts.

You people all just need a boogeyman. Yer like scared little kids.

Sounds like you and guns.

1 Like

Yeah. Worrying about radical Islam while people are shooting up schools, malls, and movie theaters is the same thing as wanting better gun control laws.

Look dumbfuck, they negated those 3,000 deaths by not using them and it was a purposeful choice.

I’m sorry you’re another disingenuous fuck

And GMOs. AGW and all the other pet bullshit fears she has…

It’s a minor risk.

The reasons for the decline in support for gun control

The gun debate in the United States has changed a lot over the last 20 years. Support for gun control has declined sharply as support for gun rights has risen, as we noted earlier this week. Those trends are evident in data from a range of sources including Gallup and the Pew Research Center.

A complicated mix of emotions, attitudes and perceptions go into how people feel about guns, but when you look at the data, two points help explain the drop in support for gun control. Over the same period of time the violent crime rate has also dropped sharply. And the partisan divides that have come to define U.S. politics have pushed into the gun control debate.

WAIT A MINUTE…is Lotusbud saying only white supremacists own guns?

No, they did NOT negate them, you fucking moron. Using that one incident would skew the statistics over the last 14 years. That event was an anomaly. Are you brain dead? They very clearly (it’s in the headline in the NYT article) state that they are talking about SINCE 9/11.

Yeah, and radical Islamist terrorism in the US is an even smaller risk.

Just so long as another skyscraper does not come down during a GOP administration, otherwise you will be like, " WHY DID CONS NOT DO SOMETHING!!!"

1 Like

You’re brain dead.

Of course it would skew towards the fucking truth.

And that doesn’t fit the LIB narrative.

Lotusbud, are you conveniently forgetting the Fort Hood, TX, murders?

Progs have forgotten just how much shit they put on Bush for not being more vigilant before 9/11. Fuck.

1 Like