Any Lawyers Here?

Enyways - I just stopped by to say that I have a consultation with an attorney tomorrow re: the legal issue, so I will not be needing your (the members of the board) assistance on the matter which inspired the creation of this thread. Thanks for being here for me just the same, and wish me luck, y’all.

Is the little Hispanic lady trying to get you to stop stalking her?

1 Like

I think I do okay considering English is my second language, Lotus.

What’s your first language? Transylvanian?

1 Like

Amooore, Lotus. Amoooore. :smiley:

Wow. If you think that’s your language, let me say, you’re even worse at speaking that than at speaking English. LMAO.

That’s Italian, Lotus. :deluxeeyeroll

Just an FYI for the next time you say something stupid like this, I hold a Bachelor’s of English with distinction from a renown Canadian university.

1 Like

I hold a BA, summa cum laude and with highest honors, and an MA and an MFA (all in English), from three renowned universities, and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I, myself - am a licensed poet.

1 Like

I think you meant:

I, myself, am a licensed poet.

Who gave you your license? The prison GED program?

1 Like

No one gave me poetic license. I simply take poetic license, Lotus. and

my sentence was composed exactly as I intended having deliberated at length, some seconds at least, as to its presentation.

Then why is your reading comp such shit?

1 Like

LMAO.

I don’t know.

When did you stop beating your husband?

I beat him constantly. He likes it.

He REALLY likes it :wink:

1 Like

She has never been able to read. How often I have pointed that out over the years.

You two continue to prove your idiocracy. You were ragging on me about my writing, not my reading comprehension. Remember? You can’t even keep straight what you’re bitching about.

LMAO.

Oh, no no silly. They are two separate issues. I had finished schooling you about your “on that” reference but wondered, after hearing your education, why your reading comprehension is craptastic.

1 Like

You didn’t school me on anything other than your own idjiacy. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my use of “on that.” God, you’re dense.