Any Lawyers Here?

Oh - now she is insulting God.

Oh, lord.

Wait. Does that mean I am speaking directly to the lord, since I said the word ‘lord’?

Except it didn’t mean what you claimed it mean. I can read shit English so I knew what you were saying but the sentence wasn’t actually saying what you claimed it was.

It’s okay. It happens to the best of us, only we tend to accept our mistakes rather than being an uber twat about em.

1 Like

Starling, you’re ridiculous.

1 Like

Hey, if you are then ask him you learn ya readin an rightin. :laughing:

Really - look how long she’s gone on attempting to defend herself. She’s just so silly.

You’re writing. That means you are not speaking at all, let alone to the Lord.

See - am I to suppose you are “speaking” directly to Starling just because her name is in that a-ther scentince?

She’s fun :))

Yeah - I’m having fun with her. :wink:

Oh, wow. You’re a freakin’ genius!

https://picoolio.net/images/2015/12/04/tumblr_n472v3eGh91sspf5wo1_r3_40055dc7.gif

Very interesting consultation. Let’s see how things evolve over the course of the week.
Prayers will be appreciated…by priests and religious ninnies anyways.

Prayers for what? You haven’t told us the issue. I’m Catholic. I need to know so I can pray to the proper saint.

1 Like

I edited the punksherashin soz one can see I was not serious about that.

PS:

[quote=“Starling, post:133, topic:17353, full:true”]
I’m Catholic.
[/quote] My condolences.

PPS: [quote=“Starling, post:133, topic:17353, full:true”]
You haven’t told us the issue.
[/quote]I will keep you posted on developments.

Sounds like Doc’s small claims suit against the tailor over that frock coat ain’t going too well.

4 Likes

Well, it is very unfair for a Tailor to suggest a client is gaining weight.

1 Like

I ain’t prayin fer ya, either. I am of no religious denomination. I do, however, believe in the power of prayer. But I don’t pray for random bullshit. Sorry.

You really can’t read, can you.

Let me splainize it to ya, Lodie. It was a joke. Prayers might be appreciated by priests and religious ninnies, but I didn’t include myself there among those who might appreciate them, although I am of a priestly class, just not the sort that would imagine praying for someone else would yield results.
So you go right ahead and pray for a new pooper scooper or whatever sort of very specific bullshit it is that you do pray for. :smiley: :wink:

Ah, the deliberately inserted ambiguity troll this time. In the lack of a subject with the passive sentence, one would normally read “prayers by sich would be appreciated”. Knowing Holliday to be smart, he would know this and use it as an excuse to tr0all someone.

He’s been on a roll lately

1 Like

Does it involve a hat Doc?