Any Lawyers Here?

I think I have deprived you of my company for long enough, and…
…since I know you have missed my music selections let’s start with one I like a hole lot, Helen Kane’s 1929 smash hit “Do Something”

1 Like

Starling was worried about ya and L_B also

1 Like

I am sure LB has been hysterical…which
…she usually is. But it’s no cause for Starling to worry.

1 Like

About fricken time ya hoser!

Welcome back!

How you doin, Hosette? Are you readying the guest rooms to accommodate refugees from the US?

Hosette is still not a thing but it seems Americans are having a hard time with immigration. :confused:

It’s a thing which had the so called liberals of the Democratic party gotten on the correct liberal side of (or rather, not forgotten) then they would have won this election. Anyway - had they reminded the blue collar workers who defected that it was the Repukes who hated the unions and have been the drivers behind the trade agreements they might still have won. They ran a shit campaign.

Thanks for the penetrating analysis, J… er, LLH.
We already discussed this, after the election.

So many reasons. So last week :stuck_out_tongue:

Link?

patty

Times have changed - no lawyers?, or

Get out a here, I know you all be lawyers. Who are you trying to kid?

Marie Antoinette.

PS: (she was a small Antoin evidently)

PPS: Everyone was already thinking “cake”…

She never sed it

No matter - it’s just about word association and making a little fun of Spoon. It’s all good, yo.

FAYW :grin:

1 Like

Uh - did you or did you not coin the term Trumpette with the meaning of a female Trump supporter?

Oh - yeah you did, and that after making such a fuss about the term hosette being somehow improper. LoL at Spoon.

1 Like