I had an account there but the place was too fucked even for my standards

BH moved to CO, then they proceeded to destroy it

Now their remnants are here

http://thirdrailforum.com/

1 Like

You canā€™t get in a discussion with Caskur

1 Like

So true!

I used to ignore her, but when I start noticing she can deal with as much dogpiling as they can throw at her, I ended up kinda admiring her

She strikes me as someone who;s kinda sad in life, she calls herself a ā€œtortured artistā€ and itā€™s clear she still suffers for her son, not the kind of thing a person overcomes easily

I would argue not something one overcomes, ever.

2 Likes

Not knowing her story and only commenting on observed behaviour, I found her annoying as hell in her quest for constant and relentless abuse.

1 Like

That, too, is a characteristic Iā€™ve seen in mothers of dead children. But not quite to the extent of going to trollboards for it.

My ex, lost a son after we split up and according to my ex bil, she was kind of a pain in the ass about it for sometime after.

I canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen that in other motherā€™s I know who have lost children but I suspect if an element of blame came into the equation that a parent would seek abuse.

Thatā€™s really sad. :((

I think thatā€™s the key element, especially if she blames herself and no one talks her out of it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen many saying she feels guilty about it

Why the fuck would people use that to troll someone

1 Like

I donā€™t care how much I disliked someone I would NEVER, not in a million years, use a childā€™s death to burn someone. That is despicable. (Thank you for the spelling lesson Spoon :wink: )

1 Like

I quite agree, but anonymity brings out some really despicable behavior in some peopleā€¦especially under color of ā€œflamingā€ as practiced by some.

2 Likes

Bump-ola.

Bump-a-baloo?