What happened to

I think I get the same “vibe” you do, I am pretty sure Regg is serious about getting his bone on.

1 Like

I thought it had been established that “other” bones were more of a Reg thing.

Every 20 minutes, IIRC.

2 Likes

I don’t have any “hyperactivity” thing going on. Again, I don’t say anything that any other parent wouldn’t say. What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and get high on POT? At any age? I never even THOUGHT about pot before I started talking to Internet people. This all started on the old Yahoo boards where I went to post about LOWCARB DIETS! Just because I made an innocent comment on a marijuana story, saying we shouldn’t use drugs and that you can get into trouble if you get busted, all heck broke loose, with pot smokers cussing me out, threatening me, and of course they ALL accused me of thinking that pot is dangerous and deadly and “ruins your life” and they all accused me of drinking wine and never saying anything bad about alcohol, and they all told me about the MEDICAL benefits of marijuana and told me how “weed hasn’t killed anybody”, blah blah blah. I spent months explaining and defending myself, thinking surely they would understand. I even wrote a “book” about my experiences on Yahoo. But the pot smokers STILL say the same things over and over, as do the booze drinkers, and now nobody has even heard of me on Yahoo and YouTube. And a whole new generation has grown up and they all say the same things the pot smokers and booze drinkers said on the Yahoo boards all those years ago. It’s so frustrating!

Yes of course I am the real Cindybin. And that is my YouTube channel. Don’t accept imitations!

HOW DO I COME ACROSS AS A “TOTAL SHREW” ON THE BOARDS? HOW? What do I say that any other parent wouldn’t say?

What a tight assed skank. :laughing:

It is TERRIBLE you use the a-word. How crude and offensive! I hate it when people use terms like that, using the a-word! Are you a man or a woman?

1 Like

You’re not anyone’s mother here deary.

1 Like

I don’t think “she’s” anyone’s mother anywhere.

she has a granddaughter, so…

You’re an Internet meme, you’re like Chloe’s grandma

Do you still hold a grudge against pot?

It’s a miracle drug, ya know

The leaves are like open hands offering you help

It’s God’s gift to humanity

Like Starling’s tits

2 Likes

I always thought, who does Cindy remind me off

It’s Caskur

No wonder I like them both

Who’s Caskur?

She’s a gal from Australia, she’s absolutely hated across the boards, she gets banned from everywhere

She told too much about her personal life around the forums too, like her son’s suicide

People will stoop that low and use that to attack her and she tends to hit back, so…

She has a totally different posting style from cindy, but the hyperactivity and funny wackiness are the same

3 Likes

People attacked her about her son’s suicide? Good God. What is wrong with people.

What boards was she on?

1 Like

I never hated on Caskur. And never felt like she hated me. She’s a hot mess, but so is nearly everyone else.

Caskur is a freak.

In what sense of the word?

In the seems to seek out abuse then wallows in it kind of way.

Sad news about her son though :((

Yes, and yes…And thanks for clarifying.