The long term effects are incalculable

Oh, I think they calculated them just at about $15 million dollars.

Cha-ching! He hit the lottery.

http://news.yahoo.com/family-muslim-teen-seeks-15m-clock-incident-182909050.html#

That little muzzie cunt has been assimilated quite nicely.

2 Likes

Inorite?

This worked out better than his family planned. Let’s take money from public schools for our pain and suffering.

ay, ay, ay

How did they get to be teachers if they can’t tell a clock from a bomb

give him 5 million that he deserves AND GET BACK IN YER TENTS

3 Likes

I’m sure they have a course on ordnance and such matters in Schools of Education.

That kid is a total dick.

2 Likes

Most good trolls are, but other trolls only notice it when one of them cashes in.

yeah fuck some kid that doesn’t live on the internets, and has has curiosity and goals in life, what a faggot.

1 Like

I blame his opportunistic parents.

That kid didn’t do jack shit except tear apart a radio and put it in a pencil box.

1 Like

It’s a complete sham.

LIBS are fucking morons.

When the next terrorist event goes down, someone will cry that if someone saw something they should have something.

We’ll reply, “Not after the Ahmed the Teenage Inventor episode.”

That kid would have been laughed out of our school system’s science fair project.

Now everyone gets a trophy just for showing up.

All the kid did was slap together a simple little Clock to show to his Engineering Club friends, he is not the one that made it a big deal, fucking duh.

No, he took one apart. That’s all he did.

1 Like

You won’t convince the true believers on anything. They’re as dumb as fundamentalist Christians, Muslims and Jews.

whatev, he was in an engineering club for 14 year olds, do you remember being 14? That’s the kind of shit 14 year old nerds do.

Better then building bombs like I did at his age and hanging in pool rooms

Anyone against this lawsuit should fucking commit themselves

I’m against it.

The family of the black guy shot 16 times in Chicago ain’t gonna get $15 million.