The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

I watched your video.

Who is the guy who made it?

Which one? Also how should I know who made it, do you personally know the creators of every youtube video you’ve watched? :slight_smile:

I tend to check the source on material that I’m going to take as truth. It lends to this thing called “credibility”.

Which video? Go look the stuff in them up. :slight_smile:

Ok.

It’s called research… do some… it’s not that hard to look things up, you might even have some life changing personal epiphanies if you really start looking into a lot of things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I should slog through a bunch of shit with no basis in fact, reality, or credibility for what? To expand my mind?

I can just read a novel.

Your official story that you believe in has no basis in fact, reality, or credibility, you’ve obviously read lots of novels… :wink:

No fucking way a 100 story building comes down like that unless it was done by the goobermint

LET ALONE 2

And to the perfect footprint of the bottom story

nuff sed

1 Like

Make it 3, Bush let slip that they “pulled” WTC 7 as I recall

2 Likes

They are unique structures in a unique scenario. There is nothing to compare 911 to… nothing.

The type of conspiracy involving missiles, demolitions, fake witnesses, fake hijackings, fake DNA of passengers/hijackers, fake radar, fake phone calls… on and on and on is unfathomable. Something tangible would surface beyond crazy YouTube’s. Get back with me in 10 years and I’ll still be waiting for that smoking gun.

2 Likes

I believe I was standing in my living room on September 11th watching live news and saw a plane fly into the second World Trade Centre building.

I believe a plane hit the first one.

I believe those two towers came down.

I believe many people lost their lives.

Now if you want to challenge any of my beliefs as I’ve listed them above, I wish you luck Chuck.

They let us out of work right away and on the way out this girl tells me she just got a room at the local motel and I should show up if I wanted to get fucked silly - true story

I’m still trying to figure out how a 32 storey building that had an upper level fire that ended up gutting a building with no structural integrity breech is even close to a comparable.

Having a fire burn upper level weight would have reduced the load on the upper portion of structure putting less pressure on the building and even then, there was partial collapse.

WTC 2 had floors 75 to 85 hit. That’s like having almost the entire Windor building sitting above the first floor breeched but the two buildings should have reacted the same way. Say what???

1 Like

Well, did you?

Of course - room 127

1 Like

Believe what you want, millions of people believe in baby jesus bullshit, doesn’t mean it’s true, just means they’re ignorant. :slight_smile:

Well faith is different than scientific/evidentiary support or just plain ole common sense.

Faith is believing what you know ain’t so… you’ve sure lived a sheltered life up there in Cana Duh… :stuck_out_tongue: