The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

Interesting listen about the day from a guy that knows more than most of us about big buildings

they hint that this was recorded on 9/11 some of the convo sounds like it, but who knows it doesn’t really say who Trump was speaking to, or I missed it, but it sounded like a media guy.

1 Like

I’ve never seen that view point of the building coming down (from about 2:15). Wow, that looks like a controlled demolition.

Yeah, and the moon looks like it’s made of green cheese… but it’s not.

1 Like

The moon looks like it’s made of green cheese, and it’s not. The ocean looks really deep, and it is.

1 Like

Controlled demolitions of towers are done from the bottom and are timed to pull a side down and then the other to cause the building to implode on itself. They don’t tend to drop the top down the middle and take out lower floors with it like you see in a collapse.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a controlled demolition, missiles or any other of the crazy truther bullshit. These people continue to say the buildings wouldn’t have fallen like that. Really? How would they know since it’s never happened before? Basic scientific theory says you can’t draw conclusions without sufficient test data. So, now we know what happens when fully fueled jumbo jets crash into those types of skyscrapers. I would venture to say if you repeated 911 one hundred times you would get the same result 100 times.

Now if the truthers want to debate more sensible points like foreknowledge by members of the government, I’m all ears.

1 Like

Do buildings swallow planes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering jetliners are basically made out of Toothpicks and tissue paper, I would expect it to look like that.

umm k… looks fake as fuck to me, and what about the shots that don’t have the CGI animated planes in them?

So the planes weren’t hijacked and crashed into the towers? The phone calls from passengers, flight manifests, tracking radar, etc, etc was all a highly orchestrated plot?

All faked, down to the “live interviews” with the fake scripted “witnesses” on the ground.

1 Like

Great piece of work here… best 911 documentary…

The issue is whether the Western media, most obviously that of the United States, can be manipulated in order to bring about a military deployment; and if so, how this can be done.

~Stephen Badsey, British Secretary of Defence - from his research paper “Manipulating The Media”

1 Like

Yeah. Or since. Never has a fire on an upper floor of a skyscraper caused an entire steel building to collapse so perfectly before. Or since. Just that day, and just those two buildings. And then a third building, for no reason at all, except – sparks!

What’s it like living in a world where you can’t trust anything?

1 Like

Trust is for morons…

2 Likes

Fiction is way more fun, eh?

1 Like

If you’re buying the official bullshit story, then you’re the one living in the fictional world. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can just think of a hundred things I’d rather ponder than conspiracy theory bullshit like what makes paint dry and grass grow.

1 Like