Six, PA needs volunteers to

I can be :slight_smile:

But you hate hurting people. :cry:

Gaslighting McSnowflake.

Am I hurting you?

Do you think when youā€™re a bitch and a bully you can divorce that from the concept of behaving in a hurtful manner towards someone?

Iā€™m not saying you hurt me, but I am saying your behaviors are often of a hurtful nature, so saying you hate hurting people is a little, well, bizzzzzzarrrrooooo.

Iā€™m a self deprecating human. I hurt myself to make the pain stop Lotus. It stems from my sociopathic, bitch, bully, gaslighting tendencies as commonly found in people of stunted intellect.

Iā€™m so sorry I have hurt you. I know you wonā€™t admit I have, but I just know Iā€™ve at least made you cry once. Iā€™d bet twice but I am going to give you the benefit of the tough woman doubt and stick with once. I know that I cause you to act negatively towards me and it has nothing to do with you being a bitch, bully or gaslighter yourself. Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ll own it for both of us.

I would say Iā€™d work on my behaviour, but Iā€™m extremely lazy. So lazy that Iā€™m not even going to pretend Iā€™ll work on it. The mere thought exhausts me. I spend so much time in therapy as is that I just couldnā€™t imagine having to go over this issue involving you with my therapist. He has Spock eyebrows and talks about himself a lot. Heā€™ll liken this to playing the bassoon or some shit and Iā€™ll nod off during the sessionā€¦again. At $100 a crack and Christmas coming, I just canā€™t afford it.

So thanks for understanding about the whole self hating thing. Your patience is extremely helpful in this, my time of need.

I guess I didnā€™t make myself clear.

You didnā€™t hurt me.

I know you would like to believe otherwise, because I think you would enjoy it, but you have never made me cry. Wow. Get a grip, lady.

You took part of that post seriously???

Oh, Iā€™m sorry. Were you gaslighting me?

I read this, and it sounded so sincere. Kind of set the tone.

Noā€¦I was joking with you.

HAHAHA

Itā€™s the season to be jolly

And here I thought you were reaching outā€¦

Always.

HAHAHA!

OMG Jeff

Where the hell ya been

Oak is banned

1 Like

So, were you unbanned? I hope you were the only one.

So, you went whining to Donny Tinyhands?

Yer going to the freak show? LMAO. God. I wouldnā€™t go near it for all the tea in Jjjina!

Did he pay his 300$ like Trump did? 5 deferments - the art of the deal. I am sure he intends to see that we continue to have a army of poor recruits and illegal aliens. Come on, Jeffrey - letā€™s go all second amendment - everyone gets their chance to serve in the militias. No standing army raging around the planet doing the bidding of the Corporate Nation.

2 Likes

Yeah. Like this once in a lifetime opportunity.