Six, PA needs volunteers to

You’re giving him credit for what happened in Germany after he offed himself?

Hey. maybe Trump will off himself!

He will make it great again. For the uber wealthy. Everyone else is going to be fucked.

You mean the 1000 folks whose jobs were saved don’t feel that way.

So, he saved 1000 jobs, but lost 600. 600 employees and their families are not feeling the love for Donald. And let’s wait and see how many other jobs flee the country.

So, that scenario would include how many jobs left under Bush.

And, BTW, I abhor Clinton’s NAFTA deal. I think it was a crime and he should be in prison for it. He helped destroy the middle class in this country.

Who signed NAFTA, Lotus? Clue - it wasn’t Clinton thought he did usher it through a Repukelickin congress. It has always been with the support of Repukes in congress that these Trade deals have become viable. Know why?

NAFTA signed by Bush 41. CAFTA by Bush 43

You are stumbling badly, Jeff. :cry:

I know. But Clinton was a great proponent of NAFTA who pushed it through Congress and

signed it into law.

FACT.

1 Like

That’s what I said, Lotus, but of course I abandoned the Democraps for going all Corpotate Whore decades ago. So nice of you to have finally joined us. :smiley:

No, that’s ^^^^^^^^ what you said.

[quote=“theLastLastHolliday, post:56, topic:17545, full:true”]
Who signed NAFTA, Lotus? Clue - it wasn’t Clinton thought he did usher it through a Repukelickin congress. It has always been with the support of Repukes in congress that these Trade deals have become viable. Know why?
[/quote] That’s what I said, Lotus. Please learn to read.

It’s weird how Clinton announces TWICE that he’s about to sign NAFTA into law and talks about it for five solid minutes. Try listening.

Why would Clinton have to run around to Congress members and urge them to vote for NAFTA, and then sign it into law when he got the (mostly CON) votes, if 41 had already signed it into law? No, 41 failed to get the votes, but neoliberal Clinton succeeded and signed it into law.

I thought it was 10 minutes, but my memory may be faulty it having been so many years ago. :smirk:

You are lucky I am not Spoon, dear. Then again he isn’t all that observant. :laughing:

That’s completely beside the point. Clinton signed it into law. I have posted three sources, one of which is Clinton ANNOUNCING THAT HE’S ABOUT TO SIGN. Yet you persist in claiming 41 signed it into law.

You need to understand the difference between be a signator to the agreement and signing into law, Lotus. What I wrote is absolutely correct in all facets. Bust 41 signed it, and Clinton ushered it through a Repuke congress. I wrote also that that it has always been primarily congressional Repukes that have supported the Trade deals. That includes TPP, which of course was worked through by the conservative Obama. Why are you trying to disagree with me while posting proofs in agreement? It’s just weird and creepy, Lotus. Please stop.

You haven’t posted anything that backs up your contention.

No I didn’t. I said Bush 41 SIGNED IT. Clinton USHERED IT THROUGH CONGRESS. Learn to read, Lotus.

Jeff has much to learn from you. :laughing:

Bush signed the treaty with Canada and Mexico in December of 1992 (his final month in office), and Clinton immediately pledged not to renegotiate it. Less than a year later, on Dec. 8, 1993, Clinton signed the treaty into law. Neither signing was perfunctory or irrelevant. Both were necessary.

Clinton absolutely did sign NAFTA.

Very good, Lotus. That’s what I wrote. Learn to read.
Was “ushered it through…congress” too poetic for you?

So, what that actually says (in invisible ink) is “Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law, after putting all his energies into getting the votes for it in Congress.”

Gotcha.