No money for meds so kills wife - thanks rat fuck cons

Repeal and replace!

Why, but shouldn’t 8 years of Obongo care have fixed that?

It’s medicare when you are over 65 - and you have to buy prescription and supplemental insurance

If you have medical problems it can be quite pricey

ocare is for those younger

Ok, got it

Anyway, just thank your dollar effigies for not having Brazil’s SUS

http://www.nacionalcoop.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/sus.jpg

Well to George W. Bush’s credit he did sign the Medicare part D act, which I understand helps with the meds, and thanks to the Congress for not funding it and contributing to world economic collapse.

They only pay fer some meds - plenty they do not

Awesome, more casual racism!

Isn’t Obama of African heritage? Isn’t the bongo an African thing?

Obama himself plays the bongo! Look at the pic!

You’re just one of those people that sees racism everywhere. Shame on you

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/153615592-american-politician-and-and-illinois-state-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QW6yQ0u743Z6BEVcaPVDKUurdgaZ9yC%2BdUIPZYTNtT3yr9aYm0UAQOahe8dmzxhJv5g8aSB4%2BnVUTLwhwE13ECA%3D

That’s a conga, dumbass.

Yer way out of yer league here Rancid -

Jeez some people are never happy

there’s a league?

I guess George Bush must be one of yer Africans too, since he danced over there and all.

Is this another comment of invented racism? It’s a nickname. It doesn’t demonstrate racial superiority or discrimination based on race.

Does no one know what racism actually is any more?

Belittlement of another’s race does exactly that.

I don’t belittle of one’s race, whiny person. I belittle one’s behavior. Living in Brazil gives one a true vision of the black problem. In America, you people used segregation, KKK, hangings and all types of violence to curb black people. In Brazil, blacks were accepted well after the end of slavery, we never did anything to punish or separate them. They mingled with whites and that’s why Brazil has 40% of mestizos. But guess what? Even though we did ALL we could to accept and integrate them, many of them insist in considering themselves white’s enemy, they embrace the savage African culture and are acting exactly as YOUR blacks. I blame liberals that imported and used the American black x white division method here, but many blacks aren’t intelligent enough to see they’re been played. So yeah rodent, I will respect a decent black person any day of the year, but I’m not blind to the fact that many of them aren’t worthy the shit they dump. That goes for every other race, but the percentage of blacks that insist in acting like animals is bigger. Got it?

Where was the belittlement in mixing Obamas name with a set of drums?

More importantly, is there not enough actual racism in the world to be concerned with without inventing it in a play on words?

Actually, the bongo is of Cuban ancestry.

Better luck next racist fail.

Dog whistle alert. Show me examples of someone mixing a white person’s name with bongos.