New here

I have no real use for what you call “clarity” and I see no need for people to negotiate the terms by which they prefer to participate in a message board. After all, you have said it isn’t a community in any real sense of the word.

My own terms are these: I come, I read, sometimes I poast. I respect the privacy of private messages, if I read them at all. I detest the use of personal or RL information being used against any poaster. And what I poast, and where I poast it, is my own business.

As for the “dead” trope, it was first introduced in this company by Lotus, on a different forum, some time ago. It’s not my invention. Still, as I understand it it seems to operate as Roose suggested, with the dead poaster trying various means to get the ignoring poaster to recognize him…so as to gain pwnage. It’s far easier just to ignore the poasters I don’t care to interact with, rather than declaring them “dead.”

I really am interested in you not addressing me in any way shape or form, and I can do the same. I was addressed in a thread about Fresno and I let it go. I ignored it as I had promised.

I suppose I’m mistaken, but I thought the “dead” game started with you and Holliday. I don’t want people that have ill will to me to use me in their discussion with others.

So, what I get out of this is: I will talk shit about you if I want.

Thanks. I’m forewarned I suppose.

No you’re not.

I’m sorry, but it seems to me that your wants/don’t wants lie somewhere outside the normal dynamics of message boards. People talk shit about other people…it’s been going on for a long time.

At least you have the clarity of knowing that when I do talk shit about other poasters I leave their RL stuff out of the shit talking. I do this for everyone, including you.

I don’t think it’s so abnormal. Two other posters here have made it normal and I wasn’t the first to ever suggest it. You can put this all out on me, but I simply thought it was a good idea on another poster’s part.

You yourself suggested everyone back off in a thread where you tied me to a whipping post. Why suddenly a formalized “backing off” seems to put you out so much is beyond me.

And I agree, you don’t use RL against posters, as some here think it’s okay to do, but I don’t do that to you either. That then becomes a rather meaningless thing…I don’t think none of us deserve trophies for having SOME integrity.

So, you go ahead and do your shit talking. If it makes you feel good, knock yourself out.

Nice move not singling her out.

1 Like

He had to introduce his new “dead to me” dual, and imbue it with a contempt for you.

BTW - I think it would have been funnier to make a dual called New Here then post - Hi, I’m New Here.
Then everyone would laugh and the ID could be abandoned before making an ass of its creator.

There’s one now, if Naturale is still following the thread. Forewarned is forarmed, I’ve heard it said.

Not to mention yourself. You are the ultimate rule maker.

1 Like

It’s as if I unintentionally stepped in a hornet’s nest, what’s going on?

Don’t be so analytical, it is better to just let good art flow over you.

or through it - but I’m not optimistic.

I’ve noticed several of them not singling me out. It’s been happening for weeks. Interestingly enough, it’s my “friends” that have mostly been doing this.

There’s a reason that old adage exists…“With friends like you…”

As a whole, people never change.

It doesn’t matter who “he” is…for he is a chickenshit, whoever he is…

Same shit, different stall

Give me a break.

Turd trolled the death of my friend. Please don’t use that as some sort of justification, or buck passing, when it comes to petty ass personal squabbles.

1 Like

Interestingly, you do that ALL THE TIME. I mean ALL THE DAMN TIME.

So does everyone, including yourself. teacher.

I am working on those where we’ve agreed to cease all communication. It’s only been a couple of days. Everyone needs time to transition to a new reality.

BTW, why are you so hysterical in your fonts and communication style? I mean, aren’t you the level headed one?

Yes, but you are the one who is demanding people not do it with you. It’s quite a hypocritical request.

If there’s an agreement to be “dead” to one another.

I even acknowledged that someone like you would never agree. There’s a context, moran.

See, it’s not bad to use insults if you just spell them wrong on purpose. It’s even kind of cute. Right?