New here

Hi, new here…where’s the rules?

Welcome, stranger.

The really important rules are at

but you gotta check back every day to find out about changes.

4 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

According to the word of Oak, Lotus is always wrong?

Trolling is discouraged until you’ve been here for a while.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling, I followed the link you provided.

You catch on fast friend.

Welcome to the fray.

Thank you Theodore_Clueman.

Right…but if you’d had time to assimilate all of the rules you’d understand that not agreeing with Oak is “trolling” by definition.

It’s tricky though, since this is true of several other posters besides Oak.

2 Likes

I can’t find the rules?

Thanks?

Hey pal I resemble that remark.

And don’t forget I have no compassion.

LMAO!

Oak’s TOS.

Just read the posts. All the directives are in there. But you have to wade through a lot of epithets to get to them.

1 Like

So much for honoring the agreement.

I exepct you didn’t ever read it. Ape said he wouldn’t talk to me, mention me, or have anything to do with me.

Dead is dead, spoon.

Of course, I messed up last night in arguing with Lotus…but that’s my bad. And I got up this morning with the intention of apologizing to the people that I had made that promise to. I apologize for mentionting them, but it was in argument that involved them.

Though I see you had no intention of not mentioning me now.

Of course, none of this is personal, right?

I thought we had a sort of nebulous agreement not to “post to” one another, yet here you are addressing a poast to me. I’m confused.

1 Like

I think there was a misunderstanding. I think dead means to and about. That is the offer that was made to me that I offered to you.

You can’t negotiate without understanding the terms. Once they are set, then all communication ends. I don’t see how talking about one another makes sense at all.

The likelihood of a misunderstanding is quite high. And by that I mean to suggest that you may have misunderstood my eventual reply to your continuing to insist that I owed you a reply in the first place.

1 Like

Can we agree or not on some terms?

I have no interest in your games. It isn’t so hard to make agreements. It’s really not. I seek clarity that I think would benefit both parties.

Talking about me isn’t going to work for me. It doesn’t mean “dead” to me. Especially coming from the man that introduced the entire “dead” meme to begin with.

Greetings new person, is one to assume by your screen name, that you post naked, ie without the benefit of wearing any clothes?

1 Like

Spoon, what I get from you refusing to make an agreement is that I’m not really dead to you because you want to reserve the right to use me as a whipping post at will.

Yeah, that’s not going to work for me.