Love It Out Here Part 8

2 Likes

Speaking of marihuana addiction, you’ve had the opportunity to smoke the good stuff from 3 different regions of the Americas in the last couple years…do you think on average does one state have better weed that the others? Or is it, just strain to strain, and grower to grower where ever you is at?

1 Like

I used to grow better than a lot of the stuff at the stores in the Midwest. You can get high grade about anywhere though if you’re willing to pay the high prices… $10+ a gram.

1 Like

fyi, most of the drug dealers offer a veterans discount, I have not had anyone ask me to prove I was a vet in a couple years.

2 Likes

What’s the secret password if they ask?

There isn’t one really, other than for the most part they don’t really have a “Veteran ID Card” system…just say that, and then throw it back at them, "If i’m not a veteran, why is the VA sending me $435.00 a month?

Oregon has good weed but the good stuff is usually pricey. The shatter was great and pretty cheap, probably the way to go…

I don’t even know how to smoke the shatters, and that stuff. isn’t that complicated like requiring “specialized pipes” and stuff?

You need an oil rig, carb cap, dab tool and a butane torch.

Just be carrying your violin case when you tell them about your veterans discount.:grin:

Chillaxing in Portland’s living room.

1 Like

If I go into an unfamiliar dope store, I wear a Navy Seal Budweiser on my bath robe, and then nobody questions me. I mean no one. eta, It seems to make most of them happy to help me make a quick decision in as little me as possible, and let me get on my way again. Which is nice.

2 Likes

I’ve been living downtown half the time and have more pics than I have time to poast.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMflspCHbs&ab_channel=GasmeTeddy

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate a fall full moon(A fukkin blu moon noe less!) in the PNW.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ya need to get up to the Jap gardens and see the jap maple.