Libtard campus "feminist" needs chocolate cake photoshop

I’ll bet she’s a good 21 stone.

The issue here isn’t feminism. The issue is that people that fat should not be engaging in activism. Their priority should be trying to stop shoveling buckets of pasta down their pie holes.

2 Likes

I blame The Nevada Insane Politician Party for promoting obesity.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xal1/v/t1.0-0/p280x280/13087670_1743792769240927_9172307532245552649_n.jpg?oh=af148f07f1b6df015ce945635a8e11f4&oe=57B78320

Michelle Fiore R-Nevada Insanity District

1 Like

LOL
https://youtu.be/k-lLHmNcV1c

Even better,LOL
https://youtu.be/0aDGfHBgcuE

1 Like

EXACTLY aka university women’s studies. Being a fairly straight white woman with a strong opposition to sexual PCism and a believer in actual equality, I was less popular than the lone male in the class. It probably had a bit to do with the assignment where we had to write on a black board the worst slurs we’d ever been called and I wrote “feminist”.

I didn’t buy into the oppressive/repressive patriarchal shit. If I wanted to be in upper management, I would rise to that challenge. If I wanted to be a secretary, that was my damn prerogative. If I wanted to dance naked at Mugs and Jugs while drunks put dollar bills in my g-string, power to me. And if I wanted to stay home and play housewife and mommy, no feminist was going to tell me I was under a man’s thumb. There was (and is) no power in playing the gender victim.

1 Like

Stop pointing out women’s looks. It’s sexist.

Um, what do you think the OP was about?

If there was ever a time you were hoping some was carrying around an emergency turkey leg, this was it.

OK I’m ruling that post ^ a Huh?

Stuff it in her mouth like a pacifier. I keep forgetting you only understand crayon drawings.

Uh, that isn’t making any sense either, I even tried Google Babble Translate and it doesn’t come up with anything either.

That’s coming from the guy who claims someone is acting ham handedly while claiming calling KKK members Trump supporter “editorial wit.”

Save it.

So you were saving up on meltdown fuel while you were away?

1 Like

He was saying the woman was fat and food would shut her up because she’s fat and that’s how you shut up fat people.

You’re welcome.

:smile:

I heard Crowder’s full rant on the radio today. He needs to come talk to some of the professional victims here. We need to have an intervention.

Milo Yiannopolous and Christina Hoff Sommers were really good too. Milo is hilarious.

Isn’t Christina Hoff that babe from the Bangles?

1 Like

Just beat me to it.

Alternatively:

1 Like

Feminism should not be an equal right to be as fucked up as a male counterpart in the same roll. More like being respected for who you are in an egalitarian society since men are not women and visa versa. I think it is a great indictment against a society that there needs to be a feminist movement at all rather than all people being valued for what they do the necessary rolls they play each being equally important to the whole. NOW TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE MISTER! lol

2 Likes