Libtard campus "feminist" needs chocolate cake photoshop

Good lord.

https://youtu.be/BY1H1rZL53I

Ya can’t understand it - wtf

I could not go out in public if I became a human hog like that.

Careful, you’re gonna give Roose some serious wood…

Classic youtube comment…

“I think she was yelling Bring Me Solo.”

1 Like

This whole thing is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg

1 Like

“Feminism is cancer. Thank you very much.” - Milo

White, male, privileged president of the UMass CONs. Makes me want to puke.

We need to take a serious look at feminism because I don’t think it has evolved to represent the thoughts and beliefs of many women nor is it so much about equality as controlling speech.

^^^^^^
I guess that’s true if all you know about feminism is what Breitbart and Fox have to say about it.

Well developed, authoritative claim by a mother-hating Nancy boy.

I happened to have taken Women’s Studies in post secondary in addition to spending a lot of time with women in feminist political circles. I’ve seen its detriment to boys in the education system as well.

I see the feminist creep everywhere and its influence isn’t one I can say is for the positive in all respects.

As a woman am I entitled to my opinions or is some feminazi going to tell me I’m wrong for not supporting the mandated cause?

1 Like

Oh, yeah. Calling me a feminazi proves your point.

I didn’t realize you were one.

Would you like a fucking dissertation on the perils of feminism or can you just look around and see the effects for yourself?

1 Like

I’m pretty tired of your kind of troll. Bye.

What? Smart educated ones who call you on your ignorant shit?

I, on the other hand, never get tired of schooling your type.

:smile:

1 Like

He’s got very valid points, if you listen to him.

I get easily bored with people that denounce an entire movement because of the excesses of a few.

1 Like

^^^^^

Exactly.

Yeah, there are some stark raving made feminists. But at heart, the movement is sound and clearly still completely necessary.

I couldn’t understand anything they were saying. So people put themselves into debt up to their eyeballs subjecting themselves to this kind of shet?

Dawg.