Is it my unique and plentiful stupidity

Or is it just not easy to send someone a PM around here?

Clik on their name or icon

Define “easy” Do you not see a message tab when you click on the av you want to commune with?

Nope. Don’t see an option to personal message someone.

Maybe it’s a permissions thing.

Where you see your own av in the upper right, click on it and select the envelope icon and you should get a form.

1 Like

It takes a little getting used to this software format. It’s great once you do though.

You aint kidding. I’m more used to SMF software

It has no smites, and a tumbr-style page (i.e. no “page numbers” so you have to keep scrolling up or down to get to newer or older posts). Other things are pretty easy to figure out.

But on a side note, @Billdo, might know if you need to have hit certain thresholds, like post count or likes given or received etc and so on. In other words you may not have as yet “earned” the right.

According to my badges, level 2 is “Member” and with that you get eggroll and messaging. Monsieur Singe-de-Fer is still level 1.

Post away and you will get there!

Identifying achievable value adding goals and then surpassing them, is how you become an asset to global capitalism, and not a parasite.

2 Likes

SMF sucks compared to this

like comparing a string of pearls to used kitty litter

1 Like

It just takes some time to get used to. I had a period where I had to transition myself.