I rebuilt my chainsaw carb

And it runs - how long it will stay runnin is up in the air

I even lost the little spring that they tell ya not to lose cause they don’t come with the rebuild kit

That was OK cause I had to fetch other parts that broke on their own.

I dropped the spring and the fucker disappeared from the planet

spent 5 fucking hours looking

Where did you have it last? (I just love getting asked that)

It is a mother fucker to put back in

It dropped at my feet and was gone

took me 15 minutes to put the new one in, but by then I wised up and did it over a box where I could fetch it

PART 23

Amazing how shit disappears the moment it touches the floor. I don’t even bother looking more than a minute because I know it fukking evaporated.

I tried out my new electric chainsaw the other day on a stump I had been sawing on for a month now. Worked great, but I saw my neighbor looking out his window at me with a smirky look of “what a pussy” on his face. I just hung my head. :disappointed:

You know the oil leaks out - runnin or not of the electric ones - every one of em

Yeah, found that out. Dripped all over the patio.

That’s why they all suck - mother fuckers be throwing them in the trash when they find out - read the reviews - their is a ton of them on fucking CL that never sell - not to mention they only last if ya don’t use them - like them 6 buck light L_B lovesw

I lost 40 pounds basically by avoiding carbs.

1 Like

I kinda wondered why a chainsaw only cost $40 new… even an electric one… when all the others on the shelf were $200 and up. Oh well, I’m probably only going to need to use it a few times anyway. I was actually going to rent a gas chainsaw for a day to do what I needed to do, but that was $40 also, so I guess buying a throwaway is better as I’ll get at least a few uses out of it.

I saw where some emailed the maker and sed WTF - and they said - get this

just drain the oil after each use

I have one myself and I just pour the oil everywhere instead of putting it in the saw

I mean why the fuck bother

1 Like

No fukking way I’m going to drain it every time. What I could do is just hang it over a bucket…LOL.

Come to think of it, I hung the mutherfukker on a hook on the garage wall after I used it a few days ago. I’m going to go check now to see what kind of mess I’m going to have to deal with.

Well, it didn’t leak. It only seems to leak right after I use it. It’s got a little push pump on the oil reservoir that you’re supposed to use right before saw anything. Maybe they added that to deal with the problem.

Another thing with this one is you have to adjust the chain after every 10 minutes of use. Way too much bullshit.

It didn’t evaporate. The poltergeist very purposefully picked it up and hid it when you weren’t looking.

You may have gotten lucky with yer pick

http://www.lowes.com/pd_588324-40854-WG305_0__?productId=50244035#BVRRWidgetID

How many carbs does your chainsaw have, anyway? Would you call it high carb?

If I need something cut, I’ll just hire a chopping nig

It went through a 10 inch stump okay, but the real test will be when I trim the palm trees. The branches are as hard as epoxy. They make a special pruning saw just for that, but I’m tired of buying special shit that gets used once or twice and then just clutters up the shed. I’m thinking I can climb up there on my extension ladder and knock it out with the chainsaw. At worst I’ll slip and cut an arm off. I got dismemberment insurance so no biggie. I think an arm is worth like 150k.

I had whole arrahs dispeer in yer grass, yo.

Do you have to lose the entire arm to get that, what if you just whacked off like your pinky and ring fingers?