Ben Carson cashing in

I wasn’t on a rant about Spoon’s last ten posts, my dear. That would be you.

Stating facts isn’t a rant “critical thinker”.

LMAO. Yeah. You weren’t on a rant.

I didn’t take it personally. It was a slow night and Oakdawg was camped out on the site, and no one was stirring but me.

Whether you took it personally or not doesn’t change the fact that she was on a rant. As always.

I was not.

HE was the one that fought hard to post that he hasn’t been obsessing with me and TBD

Hedges/Snowden 2016

Now you’re just being silly.

I don’t know how you can deny the reality regarding posts that you’ve posted lately. I just don’t understand.

I am 1000% sincere about how flabbergasted I am.

Maybe it’s just excess gas?

2 Likes

A kneeslapper that.

It’s a wonder you didn’t become a bazillionaire as a stand up comedian.

Though it could also be flab.

Even in my darker moments, I never imagined there was actually a “reality” involved in poasting here.

Really…who else knew? besides you, I mean.

Yes, you were. That is the reality of your posts.

Reality, here? Or on any other board?

Holy fucking shit… I’m gonna have to re-think my whole approach now.

Well, you know, you can actually read what people post and hold them to what they say in them.

Then they’ll scream and whine, but there it is…

You would be on a rampage if people started doing that to you. LMAO.

Oh puhleez. When I ask for links, you provide jack shit.

Haven’t any of your troalling teachers yet taught you the “do your own research” countertroll?

1 Like

Ben sent me an e-mail yesterday…

DM,

Thanks for your advice regarding how I might better address the Syrian Refuge crisis. I made the trip over the Thanksgiving weekend to visit with Syrian refugees, Jordanian government officials, and NGO’s. Seeing with my own eyes this great human tragedy has certainly changed my perspective…

I listened to the life struggles of many Syrians who were forced to flee their own homes. I met with medical professionals, humanitarian workers and government officials. I saw pain on the faces of mothers and children.

They came to Jordan for safety. Jordan is doing an amazing job opening its doors and extending a hand in relief. The rest of the world could be doing so much more.

These brave people want nothing more than an end to the war in Syria. They want to go back to their lives. I know now we must find a political end to this conflict.

Millions of refugees have now been waiting years for the end of the war to come in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey. Some are giving up hope that they will ever be able to return to the country. We must keep their hope alive.

Until it is safe for them to return home, Jordan is a safe place for them to wait. The Kingdom has welcomed them with open arms. But Jordan is a small country. They need the world’s help to feed, educate, and care for these refugees until the war ends.

The United States must do more. We can and must do our part to help this crisis. Jordan houses 1.4 million refugees. First and foremost Jordan needs and deserves our logistical help and financial support.

In the coming days I will offer what I believe are real solutions to the problems created in part by the Obama-Clinton Administration’s failed policies.

Your Friend and Colleague,

Ben Carson