Ben Carson cashing in

I said it first, friends.

As he’s plummeting in the polls, he needs something.

You mean all of these altruistically minded folks are not running for President out of the goodness of their heart and the ever-lasting wish to do good and help mankind?

Oh, I am CRUSHED right now… Someone hold me? Preferrably some kind, nice-smelling woman with boooooooobies?

All he wanted was the money, in my opinion.

Some people had their panties all knotted up over Carson. I knew he was a charlatan right away. Aren’t they all?

You said it first? I think it’s well known that people get rich off running for president. Einstein.

Yes, I did about Carson - while you were melting down about him.

And I’m highly doubtful all candidates get rich off of running for election. Does the include Bernie?

Oh, wow. You posted it it first (even though plenty of others probably thought it long before you posted it). You get a prize! Let me find it…

You sound bitter.

But the point is that so many of you were melting down over Carson when it’s clear that he was never a viable candidate.

Huh?..

Ben Carson sent me a bumper sticker. Unfortunately, I don’t put shit on my bumper. He also invited to me to a meet and greet a few weeks ago in Reno. Couldn’t make it. No other candidates have even acknowledged my existence. I may have to voat for Carson since he likes me.

1 Like

:smile:

Yeah. And he’ll give you a Carson Cookie in return.

I’m thinking cabinet post. Cyber Security Czar or Secretary of Jihadi Counter Intelligence.

2 Likes

I hear Carson is a poofter. Just sayin…

Bill and Hillary Clinton are now worth 300 MILLION DOLLARS. Oh wait, this is a hit piece on Republicans, we are not supposed to notice that. lol

Ben Carson paved the way for Obama to cash in on being a clean, articulate black guy.

But Carson actually had accomplishments to talk about.

http://coursesite.uhcl.edu/HSH/Whitec/ximages/texts/BkCvrs/ObamaDrms2.jpg

Maybe Mental Ben was known in your world(Are you a poofter too?), but I’d never heard of him till a few months ago, but thanks for Playing, Johnny do we have any parting gifts for Crackdawg?

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t like the Clintons for this very reason. It’s why I’m voting for

Bernie!