Love It Out Here Part 8

My roommate got a pair of Doc Marten Antifa boots the other day. Love their couch… Line at Powell Books across the street… vegan ice cream and donut… and some pics from Hollywood District last night…

2 Likes

Smoking some weed in my fav park while waiting for my friend. I would come here and smoke weed and think to myself I really need to meet someone who lives down here and I did. :grin:

1 Like

Downtown tonight

1 Like

I went to 33rd and Division today and took some pics, never been in this neighborhood before.

1 Like

Drove to the coast!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haystack Rocks!

1 Like

Hey, somebody forgot to fill the tank.

Spent the last two nights with my guy friend who I like a lot and it seems to be mutual. View off his balcony, you can see the top of Steel Bridge in the distance. I went for a short walk to my favorite park before I came home today. Leaves are just starting to change, fall is here. Should be amazing.

3 Likes

If God told me that those were the ‘fountain of youth’ mushrooms I still wouldn’t eat them.:grin:

1 Like

Does a bear shit in the woods?

1 Like

I think these are an Amanita variety, possibly the Amanita Death Cap…

One way to find out!

I meant research, trogs.

Mushrooms are a poppin up here by Mt Hood.

1 Like

You want to look for the smaller grey brown sort spotted at top making them look like a nipple they’re called liberty caps, found in cow pastures after a rain.

1 Like

I already got the magic, how do you think I’m finding all these…

2 Likes

The one in the pic for the article ain’t magic…

I noticed.