If J.J. were here, this would resonate

There may be proprietary ingrediance in there. lol

Ingrediance:

Filling: Chicken Broth (Water, Chicken Flavor [Chicken Stock, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Flavors, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Cooked Chicken Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate And Citric Acid]), Cooked Chicken (Chicken Meat, Chicken, Water, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Carrots, Potatoes (Calcium Chloride), Mechanically Separated Chicken (Mechanically Separated Chicken, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Modified Food Starch, Peas, Chicken Fat, Flavorings, Soybean Oil, Emulsifier (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Paprika, Beta Carotene (Corn Oil, Beta Carotene), Oleoresin Turmeric, Crust: Wheat Flour, Shortening (BHT), Water, Dextrose, Salt. Maillose (Water, Caramel Color).

Wow you can cut and paste?

Goody!

I hope you didn’t pull one out of your freezer to make this report, Lotus.

Not that I’d object to your having them in your freezer (I buy them regularly, though I stick to Marie Callendar brand)…but because it would be hypocritical to bitch about others eating them and keep them in one’s own freezer.

Yeah, right. I pulled one out of my freezer, had my husband read it to me, and transcribed all the ingredients here.

Since when is simply mentioning that something isn’t good for you the equivalent of bitching about someone eating it?

I don’t give a fuck what DM eats.

You are really, really sensitive, aren’t you?

Oh, now you’re fighting with Spoon…over a chicken fucking pot pie

ROFLMAO…hilarious…the both of you

You don’t care what DM eats, unless it’s a chance to say “I eat better than you because I’m smarter…”

Yeah. That was a fight, Oak.

considering the topic…yes it was

a fucking pot pie

bwaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaa

Shut up, Oak…the adults are talking.

1 Like

See, unlike you, I will drop this. It won’t go on for days, and even years.

It wasn’t a fight. Just a moment of bs.

There is a difference.

You shut the fuck up, you old crazy fool.

I just happen to have a few in the freezer. Carrots, peas, potatoes, beef… how is that not healthy? Vitamin C, vitamin A, Iron, protein, fiber…

1 Like

I moved 9 posts to an existing topic: Not about Putin any more

You didn’t post the ingredients. I posted them for you. Look up!

Why don’t you move your ass to an undisclosed location an stay there quietly? lol

2 Likes

LMAO…ok, that was funny

Okay, that was funny. Even though you’re commenting on a system post.