Cordless chainsaw - get the fuck out now

http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B018IUL7ZA/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687622&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B019NFPJ12&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0YN2VX4MPJ51RWAMKY36

I was thinking about getting one of those next.

got some small trees that need to come down

It got good reviews - I is shocked

cutting trees is very dangerous work - fucking tons of stuff can go wrong

if the fucker is rotted it can twist and kill ya - better be faster then a fly on a hot rock

lotsa vids - goobermint ones are the best - osha

These are just little trees, a little too big for a handsaw though.

At my old place I had this guy take down a big old ash tree for me that was rotting before it fell on my neighbors house. He was up the street cutting shit down at the library and I offered a few hundred bucks to come cut it down… dude took it down in like a half hour with a cherry picker, looked dangerous as fuck.

This kid lived next door for a couple years while his Dad was finishing his PHD is Psychology, we were inseparable in 1st and 2nd grade, I think it was 2nd grade he started talking about wanting to be a lumberman work in the woods cutting down trees etc…Dad being a Prof and Mom a stand in for June Cleaver tried to gently discourage that with out crushing his self esteem,well when he was 16 they agreed to let him be a logger, a few years later after many broken limbs and stuff, he finally gave up on the woods and took a job in a mill, most noobs start on the green chain where you’re feeding big pieces of wood through enormous machine, dangerous as fuck, those logs can kick back out, and thats how Greg took a log right through his waist fucked him up good, he had several surgeries and sat at home in intense pain for months, till he swallowed too many pain pills and died.

1 Like

In your tent back, get.

1 Like

Maybe they could put pacifiers on those electric weedwackers and chainsaws

I was out picking lettuce earlier and noticed the neighbor had a cordless weed eater too… I’m guessing both of you guys probably still have an 8 track tape deck somewhere… the world is going rechargeable and cordless and good riddance to the 2 strokers…

1 Like

I own an electric chainsaw. It’s a cheap corded one, not battery powered, but it does the job. I needed to take down a few small trees and was going to rent a gas powered chainsaw for a day.from Home Depot for something like $50 when I just happened to see the electric one on sale for $39. I saved $11 and found other uses for it too. I just recently used it to cut up an old sofa into small enough pieces to fit into the trash bins.

2 Likes

And if ya don’t take the oil out it leaks out

That was punny.

What about those wood chippers? I always wanted a three inch one.

By the way, a lot of people get hurt using lawn mowers. ouch!

I was thinking more like this one… 4.7 stars, 162 reviews…

http://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-LCS1240-Cordless-Chainsaw/dp/B00N8PQCE2/

1 Like

Mine has a secondary sealed chamber that the oil leaks back into when your not using it. The problem with that is you have to pump oil back into the primary chamber every 20 minutes or so, even when your using it. It’s kind of a hassle. The model Billdo showed does that automatically, but I guess that’s the difference between paying $170 for a good chainsaw and $39 for a cheapy chainsaw.

Why the fuck should the oil leak from anything regardless or price - motherfuckers throw them in the trash when they find out

We’re talking BAR OIL here. Chainsaws have to have it. Even gas powered chainsaws tend to leak bar oil.

I never had a gas saw that leaked oil - the electric ones leak after you are done if you do not drain the oil - they leak not being used - that does not make sense

I’ve had several 2-stroke saws. All the Poulans have leaked. The one I bought in the seventies I had to keep in an ABS plastic case that I’d hose out once a year, it leaked so much. Later ones, not as bad. Last 2 I’ve had are Stihls and there are 2 grease spots on the shelf where I keep them.

I got an echo that I could set on the kitchen table when I am done and never see one drop from it, also a grease is a far cry from ALL the oil leaking out