Yahoo comment of the moment

Frunobulax3 minutes ago
President Kelly is doing a good job of cleaning up the White House swamp that got created on January 20, 2017. At first, I was wondering when he was going to get around to dismissing the biggest swamp creature, but now I realize that having Donald Trump go forward as the Clown-In-Chief is actually helpful to the Kelly administration.

1 Like

3 Likes

Made this one up yesterday:

Fake News journalist = alt-writer

4 Likes

I’ve stolen your

lol @ trump voters

poast and have been using it on yahoo, simple but very effective. :slight_smile:

I also use “thanks, trump voters” a lot, get’s mileage

2 Likes

Got some traction with it today, even tho I inadvertently copied my ID and the date of the OP in this thread into it!

1 Like

3 Likes

tony sansevero25 seconds ago
I imagine that in some bizarro alternate reality there exists a ‘Good Trump’. He’s not a TV watching, golf playing liar. Racism and fascism are beneath him, he respects women, he’s not a danger to humanity. He’s classy.
But here on Earth…we have the other one.

1 Like

This just in…1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as dumb as the other 2

(genius bonus: the OP was accused of being a KKK member)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Nice triple-trigger

5 Likes

Not on Yahoo, but:

“In the world of the witless, the half-wit is king.”

3 Likes

Also not on Yahoo…

“You did it to yourselves, Tea/Republican Party. You aligned yourself with Trump. The only thing left for you to do now is change your name from GOP to GOATFUCK (Grand Old Alliance of Trump Followers and Ultra-Conservative Know-it-alls). That will complete the picture and accurately depict your fucked up priorities.”

2 Likes

1 Like