Women on troll forums are treated unfairly

Your turn

Oh really ?

Tell me dear spoon, how did I snag your picture if u were never on my FB list ?

I’m being discriminated against for being Mexican. I know it

WTF is this thread about? SRSLY!

Just because you have “Made in Mexico” stamped on your foot doesn’t mean you’re Mexican. :smile:

1 Like

Six said maybe, but Ima come right out and call it like I see it. You have posted 50 times here, now, and ALL 50 posts are in threads you started. Add the selfies to that fact, and ima say, straight up AW. No maybe about it, @TheCountess .

4 Likes

This thread is a lot saner than many thing, including politics, so, WHO CARES

rancid…I love your Brazilian party nature. It reminds me of my younger years when we’d party with a guy from Brazil who was a fun loving fellow.

Is that so ?

I noticed Peachy is awfully quiet even tho he knows very well I’m me.

Are you part of that clique of fat broads at Bone’s old forum that clung to Rotwangs foreskin like it was the best thing since cake ? If ur not, my bad.

Just because you have " HEFTY CINCH SACK" strapped across your third chin, doesn’t necessarily mean everyone else does.

Not all online bitches catfish and weigh more than your mother

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

1 Like

3 Likes

You tell me ? Does the truth hurt ?

Flaming. Isn’t it boring?

2 Likes

I was being very nice. They’re picking on me because I’m Mexican

If that was the truth it might but since it’s not, I’m having a really hard time doing anything but laughing my ass off.

:smile:

Peachy, they started it. You saw I was behaving myself.

I said you were cute like a Bratz doll so I’m not sure why you’re being a bitch on wheels about it.

You’re also obviously an attention whore but I can’t fault you for that. :))

If it wasn’t true, you wouldn’t bother trying to convince me that you’re laughing. You’d prove it wasn’t true by coming back with something to slam my ass with.

Insecure bitches thrive off hate

I’m not a flamer. Sorry.