Windows ten review - ya fucked up doc

Oh sorry. Yeah, I don’t know any morons. Haha

Windows 10 can be a bitch when it comes to networking but nothing I’ve seen that requires 4 techs.

I did work with one nerd back in the day - he was the MFIC and a total prick

fucking genius thou

I told the story where in a meeting 35 people attacked him over mainframe problems and I actually felt sorry for him, until he said - I AM GONA ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BACKWARDS ONE AT A TIME, then like in Josey Wales, I knew hell was coming to breakfast

Anyway it did not end well for the attackers

2 Likes

I’ve faced the firing squad over network topology back in the day as I felt the head of IT at our parent company had it completely wrong. I managed to get my bosses to side with me and the guy stomped out saying he wouldn’t support anything I set up…and he never had to :smiley:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/28854073-4459-34b8-9b5d-0a6e40facbb8/microsoft%26%2339%3Bs-windows-10.html

1 Like

Oh Nos - 60 millions lines of code has a few bugs - these spoiled brats should go back to the early days of DOS then - very few problems

The guys I was working for liked to give me “deadlines” to get stuff done in… which I would have had the stuff done already if they would have fulfilled their obligations or it wasn’t such a dumbass idea to begin with.

So deadlines would come and go, then they’d try a mild passive aggressive confrontation angle with me about shit not being done and I’d tell them exactly why their bullshit wasn’t done or how stupid their idea was and why it was stupid, which I’d usually already expressed in a nicer manner that didn’t register.

I bet they’ve wasted more money on stupid useless shit since I haven’t been working for them than they were paying me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is highly likely. I would not say they are ahead of the curve tech wise

I have a bunch of mixed opinions about windows 10

I’ll end up getting another SSD and installing 7 again and dualbooting

I wanna keep 10 so I’m up to date with anything, but I miss 7

I see small bugs here and there on 10, but overall I felt 7 was sleeker and just plain better

7 was great - ten is better - IMHO

You think 7 was bug free on day one

seven was a horror story fer updates fer me - would not update - known porblem and MS could give a fuck

I am glad I got the fuck rid of it

It’s all shit. NTFS is garbage and that’s all it will ever be.

I’ve never thought any version of Windows was so good I wanted to stick with it forever. I don’t really care about Windblows as long as it’s functioning as it should. Which 10 seems pretty decent to me… Vista was definitely worse.

1 Like

I am using Vista on this puter - don’t pick on Vista - it rocks fer me - Vista Business - best I ever had next to ten

no wonder you’ve been depressed

2 Likes

It’s better then 7 was for me - a lot better

As I sit here unable to boot because a power outage fucked my drive.

Stupid Windows.

1 Like

So now power spikes are a software problem

no fucking software is gona handle a bad spike or any for that matter

I think she was making a funny.

Funnies are usually funny - just my take

Are you her PR lead now or just LH

No, they ain’t but my hard drive is hosed so I’m going to cuss out Seagate if that’s okay with you.

SSD it babe