Windows ten DOC

It’s illegal in pa to fetch a used one

I can’t believe they don’t have auto inspections here, but thank dog.

1 Like

There’s pretty much nothing legal that goes on down on Waterman. It’s one of my favorite hangouts.

Until they dreamed up this computerised smog check bullshit it was easy to find inspection stations who would pass you without even looking at your car.

I would rather have them and get assholes with bald tires off the fucking roads - prolly save in the long run fixin stuff b4 it costs more or know your car is fucked up - like one I had - I did not know the whole fucking rear was ready to fall the fuck out until he showed me - dangerous it was - got rid of it but I told the guy

srsly

1 Like

I got a good relationship with my garage guy and he don’t fuck me

Regs - You can’t buy and install aftermarket CC. Got to get it from the dealer at dealer prices.

PS: Holliday looooves the hot weather. 30 of 31 from the line and still strokin it from deep. (Okay Wabbitus - let’s see what you got). 29 straight and I got in my head about #30 which is my modern best. It was all happinin, man - aaaall happinin.

1 Like

Wow, some lobbyist probably delivered everyone in the state into the jaws of the car dealerships on a golden fucking platter.

3 Likes

Ya can’t put a pipe in either, but I did

Did my research and due diligence. The msconfig setting does in fact control enabling/disabling CPU’s. You can do it 3 or 4 other ways as well… including in the boot sector if you just want to geek it up a notch.

BTW… you can use Task Manager to tell if how many CPU’s are active on your Windows machine. Just start it and click on the Performance tab. There will be a separate box for each core in CPU Usage History display. If you’re only showing one box you are only running one CPU. If that’s the case you really should take a minute to enable the other CPU if you have a dual core machine. You’re machine will run a lot faster. Mine sure as fukk is.

2 Likes

Are ya quicker or not - nevermind - I see you sed it was quicker

Yup, thanks!

Tick tock, Doc.

Today is day last. Then that effing message will disappear forever and stop crowding my screen. Good-bye fucking Windows 10.

If there’s anything you’d like to tell us as a group or individually now is the time. (No more dick pics, tho, thanks anyway)

I am counting the hours to freedom. 10 hour 23 minutes.

There was a fixpack that turned that thing off. My company, who has not yet certified Win10 by their IT, pushed it at us some months ago.

HAHAHA!

NOW you tell him.

Yeah, the fix was pushed with a quickness where I work. We just made 7 the standard about a year ago. I doubt we’ll certify 10 for at least another 2 years and may bypass it entirely depending on the aggressiveness of Microsoft’s versioning schedule. Things move slowly in the corporate banking space.

2 hrs - and I win. :smile: