Windows ten DOC

I used to work with a guy who was a s/390 expert, wrote CLIC off the top of his head and 2-300 lines of code would run with no errors, once asked me to do coke with him on a customer trip, you ever work for Memorex storage division?

I worked with some smart mother fuckers - that was this one smartass that EVERYONE fucking hated (head of tech support) and in a meeting he got fucking abused and abused and abused - mostly with questions.

After about ten minutes of abuse he said

I will answer your questions backwards one at a time

that’s when I knew the abusers were fucked and boy were they

No - the group I hung out with liked coke and pot and other stuff - nothing that was fucking injected thou - fuck that

One more day and that damn message will stop popping up on my monitor.

Srsly - just do it - you don’t like it you can go back

You ever use Cataclean? How about acetone to clean a catalytic converter? I read acetone or lacquer thinner can be dangerous and bad for soft parts and sensors.

Are you worried about your computer’s emissions?

The car - Freekin Check Engine light comes on 10 days before inspection due throwing a 0420. Could just be a sensor but the CC is a 1500 dollar fix these days.

You ever use a straight piece of fucking pipe - srsly

can’t if it has a sensor but six has been known to do this

pipe cost - 3 bucks
converter cost - 550

savings 547

Yeah those sensors are not cheap!

Smoking pot?

Catalytic Converter - 1500 dollars. I laughed because I really thought the mechanic was joking. Fuckin Libs.

Catalytic Converter code. P0420

9 times out of ten the check engine light doesn’t mean anything. and when it does mean something, it usually means your gas cap isn’t on tight enough or something. If you’re having severe paranoia episodes, some Auto Parts places like autozone will read yer codes fer free.

1 Like

Oh - No, it’s reading P0420 - Cat Converter.

Then fix it.

Send me a check for 1500$, sis.

they are cheaper online

Is the car running OK? if so, don’t worry about it. Just see if it will pass inspection as is. If not, have it stolen and take the insurance money and get a good car.

2 Likes

No way. You won’t upgrade your computer.

You get nothing!

2 Likes

There’s a few guys down on Waterman that sell CC’s out of their trunks for $300. If they don’t have the one you need, just tell them make & Model and come back in a few days. There’s a few shops further down on Waterman will install them for $100 cash.

1 Like