Windows ten DOC

If I didn’t need Photoshop I’d be happy with Ubuntu.

Maybe doc should use it

1 Like

@TheNextLast_Holliday I think you’ve got a few more days, free upgrade ends July 30th I just read somewhere, you should upgrade. .

Yeah Doc, you need to upgrade, unless you’re too skeered or stoopit, so which is it?

1 Like

What do I need it for? I don’t need it fer nuthin, man.

The start up screen is pretty

and what comeatmebro said

1 Like

You need it to hang out with the cool kids. :smile:

I’m actually like you in regards to upgrades and changes just for the sake of it. If it doesn’t work, why fix it right? I didn’t want to do it either until my computer geek of a husband gave me a push. I’m actually glad he did.

There isn’t much difference in Windows 10. I think of it as the fix to all the things they didn’t get right with 7 and 8. It’s just a big update really.

Your system will work fine, at least for a while, without the upgrade but I think you’ll kick yourself down the road for not taking MS up on their freebie, something they never give.

1 Like

I haven’t looked into this, but M$ historically doesn’t believe in the Free Lunch. It’s also been noted that M$ is not interested in backwards compatibility any longer where app software is concerned. Thus, I’d be concerned that some of the software I was used to using in Win7 or Win8 would turn out to have to be replaced…if not now, then soon after I swallowed the poison pill.

1 Like

What software would that be -

Most stuff still runs on XP

open office is free and will run on any system

just sayin

It isn’t a free lunch, it’s a fix. That is clear as day.

Do it Doc!

The worse that can happen is yer machine turns into a door stop

1 Like

Nah - everything is workin fine. You all just want me to make the same mistake you did.

1 Like

Windows 6?

Typo

Everything will continue to work fine when you update.

That’s not what I heard.

Better than fine.

Are you calling everyone here liars?

Well I just told you so you did just hear.

DERP