What to do during an active shooting

This is fucking bullshit - you shud GBIYT

Fucking gun grabbing propaganda

Paul Joseph wud give yu A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sadly mass shootings happen, and today’s kids get to do active shooter drills in school during class time.

If we’re going to continue to allow incels to buy cosplays guns, we may as well try and teach the future targets a couple safety tips.

1 Like

Don’t act like this hasn’t been happening since Columbine. I did shooter drills a couple times a year in every grade up to soph…then we did bomb drills. I was class of 2011.

You do realize that this timeframe comprises the entirety of time only for you.

The rest of us don’t think kindergartners should have to go through the trauma of shooter drills just to keep NRA leghumpers happy.

2 Likes

Been a while for me, all I know is that School shootings weren’t a thing in my day. Either way, it is a sad state of affairs.

They existed- just far less frequent. And your generation was the one who brought guns to school.

Interesting

The only weapon I ever carried at School was a set of nun chuks I took off a retard.

I will be wanting those back.

3 Likes

No we didn’t. It started with those Columbine fucks and I was in my late 20’s when they happened.

Nah. Little high schools always had dudes bringing guns to school. Nothing ever happened because people weren’t batshit crazy and raised right. Hell, my high school had a shooting team as an actual ASB club up until 1985 or so. And right now they have a pellet gun team through NJROTC.

Where? Not once in my school years did anyone bring a gun to school.

Same here, and you and I grew up in the redneck California Central Valley.

Was normal in WA :man_shrugging: gun racks in the back of pick up trucks and such

Parents let their kids drive to school with long guns?

It’s not unheard of in more rural areas, where the kids might go out hunting for an hour or so before, or after class.

Well, not here it’s not normal.

In some places the parking lots at schools would have lots of guns on racks in pickup trucks

I must have been illegal here.

I don’t understand