What happened to

I always thought, who does Cindy remind me off

It’s Caskur

No wonder I like them both

Who’s Caskur?

She’s a gal from Australia, she’s absolutely hated across the boards, she gets banned from everywhere

She told too much about her personal life around the forums too, like her son’s suicide

People will stoop that low and use that to attack her and she tends to hit back, so…

She has a totally different posting style from cindy, but the hyperactivity and funny wackiness are the same

3 Likes

People attacked her about her son’s suicide? Good God. What is wrong with people.

What boards was she on?

1 Like

I never hated on Caskur. And never felt like she hated me. She’s a hot mess, but so is nearly everyone else.

Caskur is a freak.

In what sense of the word?

In the seems to seek out abuse then wallows in it kind of way.

Sad news about her son though :((

Yes, and yes…And thanks for clarifying.

Were you guys BHers?

I had an account there but the place was too fucked even for my standards

BH moved to CO, then they proceeded to destroy it

Now their remnants are here

http://thirdrailforum.com/

1 Like

You can’t get in a discussion with Caskur

1 Like

So true!

I used to ignore her, but when I start noticing she can deal with as much dogpiling as they can throw at her, I ended up kinda admiring her

She strikes me as someone who;s kinda sad in life, she calls herself a “tortured artist” and it’s clear she still suffers for her son, not the kind of thing a person overcomes easily

I would argue not something one overcomes, ever.

2 Likes

Not knowing her story and only commenting on observed behaviour, I found her annoying as hell in her quest for constant and relentless abuse.

1 Like

That, too, is a characteristic I’ve seen in mothers of dead children. But not quite to the extent of going to trollboards for it.

My ex, lost a son after we split up and according to my ex bil, she was kind of a pain in the ass about it for sometime after.

I can’t say I’ve seen that in other mother’s I know who have lost children but I suspect if an element of blame came into the equation that a parent would seek abuse.

That’s really sad. :((

I think that’s the key element, especially if she blames herself and no one talks her out of it.

1 Like