What everyone wants to do on their birthday

Why don’t you scold these guys for using profanity? We will never get guys to respect women and understand that a gentleman shouldn’t swear in front of a lady as long as ladies swear or see nothing wrong with it. The guys will all think that it’s perfectly acceptable to use profanity, because women don’t even speak up about this!

I want to be a woman not a lady so I spit and I swear and I scratch my balls.

Welcome to the 21st century Cindy.

1 Like

This is why we have these guys cussing away so much. They see women who cuss or think nothing is wrong with it, and they think it’s perfectly okay to use profanity.

It is perfectly okay to use profanity in my world.

What I wanna do on my birthday is watch Starling jill off and then have her offer me a couple of fingers to suck dry.

But it’s several months away.

Meanwhile, happy birthday to Billdo…it’s also my granddaughter’s birthday…sweet seventeen and look at the fucked up country she’s spozed to be an adult in.

2 Likes

Oh my!

:blush:

Sooner than that, if you like :hourglass:

First you’ll have to explain how one sucks fingers dry.

Take it to PM, please. This is making me wretch.

“retch”

Perhaps you feel like a wretch after reading it, but it’s retch you meant to say.

Well, at least I distracted you from your dirty old man bs.

No one gets offended when Reggie drools on you, Lotus. Toughen up.

1 Like

I get offended by it.

How does being repulsed by your dirty old man bs equate with not being tough enough?

He said nothing dirty and I’ll take seconds

Dirty old man bs, it was. Period. It gave me the shivers.

I guess there is no point drawing Lotus a diagram of which poster I was trolling here.

She always thinks it’s about her, but usually it isn’t.

1 Like

This is a thread for everyone to read, is it not? I wasn’t suggesting it was about me, you old crank. Put a gotdam warning in the subject line so I don’t open it if you’re bound and determined to be a dirty old man.

Put your own warning in the subject line.

Dirtier old man! Haha

It gave me the shivers too but I don’t think in the same way. :blush:

1 Like