What everyone wants to do on their birthday

Go fuck with the DMV… because you know you wouldn’t want to just relax and smoke weed all morning.

Happy Birthday and wot you gotta do at DMV

they got places here - no waiting most of the time if ya have to go or online

one time I had to wait a minute so yeah, it sucks

1 Like

Thanks! I gotta renew my license, I’ll probably put it off until next week. I was a dumbass and forgot I could have done it by mail if I would have sent the thing in since I have “safe driver” status and all.

Jebus - here you can do it online on the last day

they print ya a thing till ya get the real one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-1fTlSDF0

Had to dig through last years paperwork to find my safe driver renewal shit, I be doing it online…

Lucky you can get it done before TRUMP puts the drug tests in place!

And Happy Birthday!

:notes: Put another wrinkle in your birthday suit, your birthday suit, your birthday suit… :musical_note:

It’ll never happen…

Sessions is coming fer the pot - anyday now you smoked yer last joint - LMAO

Aries ayy - I always get along with Aries men, but never the women.

Happy Birthday, palamine.

happy b-day, man!

had to be a fucking Aries like me

:grinning:

Explains Billdo’s goat fascination

And rancid’s GOATSE fixation

1 Like

Why don’t you scold these guys for using profanity? We will never get guys to respect women and understand that a gentleman shouldn’t swear in front of a lady as long as ladies swear or see nothing wrong with it. The guys will all think that it’s perfectly acceptable to use profanity, because women don’t even speak up about this!

I want to be a woman not a lady so I spit and I swear and I scratch my balls.

Welcome to the 21st century Cindy.

1 Like

This is why we have these guys cussing away so much. They see women who cuss or think nothing is wrong with it, and they think it’s perfectly okay to use profanity.

It is perfectly okay to use profanity in my world.