"Well they all look alike"

An innocent man served 17 years. His ‘crime’? He looked almost exactly like the real suspect.

We noticed you’re blocking ads.
Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker. Or purchase a subscription for unlimited access to real news you can count on.

They even had the same name.

I have a cousin serving a fourteen year sentence for something his good homie / look a like did. Wrong place, wrong time, won’t rat- 14 years. He’s done 7 so far

My mom, dad and my daughter went to Uruguay couple months ago

When my father was returning, his name appeared on a no-fly list

Only when the retards saw his parents’ names were different he was allowed to board the plane.

When I was like 18 years old, the cops tried to pin a strong arm home invasion and robbery of an elderly couple on me and grilled me for 2 fucking hours. I didn’t have anything to do with it and knew nothing of it so I thought talking to them would be no big deal, well let me tell you friends I learned that day never to let the police question you without a lawyer. I always felt like I came really close to getting railroaded for something I didn’t do and may have if they didn’t catch the actual perp a week or two later, who I knew from school a little but never hung around, who looked similar to me. Never let the police question you without a lawyer even if you’re innocent.

2 Likes

Yeah, That shit happens far too often. It’s the reason I cannot condone the death penalty.