Well that hurt

They’ll catch it eventually.

Take that $1250 and short Tesla, you’ll be rich overnight!

According to someone here, at least :wink:

Hoooooly shit

Glad you’re ok man

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Sounds great David, you probably sensed this anyway, but it’s good to hear it official.

1 Like

It is, although the skull fracture was a surprise- they didn’t see it until I got this last CAT.

Basically my neurologist said the 3rd and 4th vertebrae will most likely fuse themselves over the next 5 years so a surgery is a waste and potential injury from it is quite the hazard.

So 5 years on, how are you getting on these days, any lingering pain or stiffness etc?

Weight such as a rucksack hurts, C3 (vertebrae) is punched 2mm forward and down. My natural stance, my head is now cocked around 10° to the right. I can go upright, but this is my natural position now. I am accommodated at work and work specifically areas that don’t require overhead shoulder extension with neck movement. I still have very apparent burn mark on the lower back and scalp laceration.

I can still do army stuff (just not ruck march). We did this today. The UH60 being towed was totaled several years ago due to a fire so now it’s a giant training aide.

3 Likes